Chapter 6

Chapter 6

          "Amelia?"

The swing stopped with a creak. She looked up. "Yes?"

Wayne gasped. Six years ago he had seen hazel eyes with no life in them, and now blue eyes with life are in front of him.

"Amelia Isabelle Sutton. Is that really you?" He questioned.

Her face wrinkled with confusion. "Do I know you?"

"It's me. Wayne. We met the first day of Tiny School. Remember? We were both two, but we could speak perfectly."

"What?"

"You had hazel eyes and you were blind and I wasn't able to stay with you during your surgery because I had to move the same day. Do you remember me?" He desperately said.

          Realization flushed her face. "Wayne Waller?" She whispered.

Wayne nodded. "Yes."

For a moment her eyes turned back to hazel and she jumped to hug him.

"Wayne! Oh, Wayne."

"Mel." He whispered while hugging her tightly. "Mel, why are your eyes blue?"

She jumped back startled. "I------I'm sorry. I can't talk to you. Just forget me."

Amelia ran off and for a moment, Wayne felt like a little kid again watching his best friend disappear.

         He closed his fists. Not this time. Not again.

Wayne ran to catch up with her going this way and that with not a single ounce of energy gone.

"Amelia! Amelia wait!"

Wayne continued following until he lost sight of her.

"Amelia. What happened?" He whispered.

As he turned to go back home, he shivered with the feeling of being watched.

          "Hello?" He said to no one in particular. As he had expected, there was no reply and he slowly made his journey home.

!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you guys are lucky. I wasn't even going to update today! LOL BUT yes BUT I will NOT be able to update on Saturday or Sunday and Monday is not promised because I have to recuperate and then start writing Chapter 7 because I have not finished writing it yet, so sorry! =) VOTE COMMENT FAN TWEET LIKE TUMBLR Anything!!! =D