Chapter Sixteen (16)

Matthews p.o.v

"Ugh." I grunted, lifting my head up from the semi soft arm I was laying on. "Jeremy?" I grumbled, wrapping my arms around myself. "Jeremy. Im cold." I pushed on his chest, sitting up and cringing as my skin seemed to stick to the floor. I looked around in the dark, to see the empty can of whip cream sitting on its side near us.

That was everywhere, and it made Jeremys natural musk much more sweeter, and even right now I wanted to go back for more, but by the time we were done he was shaking, literally.

"Matthew, why are you awake?" Jeremys voice was deep, and all it did was bring back memories from before when we had sleepovers, his voice was plain sexy.

"Im cold." I sounded like a whiney girl, but I didnt care. Jeremy was mine, and he was going to listen to my complaints whether he likes it or not.

"Lets go to my room." He grunted as he stretched, his fit stomach flexing, and I couldnt help but put my hand on them. He heaved himself up into a sitting position, watching me closely as I stood up first, wobbling a bit before catching myself on the kitchen counter. "You OK?" I nodded my head. Wincing as my back stiffened up.

"Yah, lets g--" When I went to take my first step, my leg gave out and I let out a strangled yell as I headed to the floor. Hissing past clench teeth when my ankle twisted in.

"Shit! Matt!" Jeremy skidded to a stop, his junk flying everywhere, but he didnt seem to care, "What happened? You said you were OK." I shrugged, biting my lip as my eyes started to water because of the pain in my ankle.

"I dont know, but I think I hurt it."

"Can you walk on it?"

I sniffled, "I dont know."

"Are you crying?" Jeremy let out a light chuckle, crawling away from me to pick up a pair of lost underwear and slip in on.

"Shut up." I mumbled, "I dont know how I fricken hurt myself." I growled, ready to get a knife and cut off my ankle, it just ruined the moment, ruined our moment.

"Its OK, dont get overwhelmed, Ill carry you." He helped me so I was standing on my one good foot, before lifting me into his arms bridal style.

"I feel like a baby." I laid my head against Jeremys chest, it was kind of weird because we were the same size.

"Yah, my baby."

I frowned when he laid me on his bed, and propped up my foot. Laying in a comfortable silence when he left the room to get ice and a wash cloth

It seemed to be seconds later before he returned and set the bag of ice on my ankle, "We'll have to see how it looks tomorrow, because then I can tell if it is sprained or not." Jeremy explained, while wiping down my chest and legs. Letting me have the cloth to wash my privates parts.

"Can I ask you something?" Jeremy shut off his light and moved next to me in the bed, gently covering me with a blanket and snuggling in close to me. "Do you think we did that all... To fast?"

Jeremy shifted a bit, "Did what?" I bit my lip, debating whether or not I wanted to tell him.

Did we get together intimately to fast? "Hmm... Nevermind, goodnight."

"Goodnight, Matt." The bed dipped signalling Jeremy moved closer, and I knew I was right when Jeremy rested his head on my shoulder. "I hope you know that was more than just sex... For me."

"Thanks Jeremy." That meant a lot for me to hear.

~

Jeremy's p.o.v