Chapter Ten (10)

Matthew's p.o.v

"Wake up Matt," I groaned and rolled over so I was facing the wall, "Its already noon and, people are starting to fill the beach." I didn't move, maybe I think I'm asleep again. I heard Owen sigh, but I didn't see him walking over to my bed and jerking the blankets off my cool, fragile body.

"Rude!" I shrieked, sitting up almost immediately trying to grab them back. "You're so mean to me." I whined." Tugging on the blankets harshly closing Owen to fall onto the bed.

A quiet yet loud giggle erupted from his chest.

It was the cutest sound I've ever heard. And either Tyler heard it, or he was attracted to it because he ran right into the room when it happened.

"Help me!" Owen giggled some more as he pulled pack on the blankets.

A sly smirk, spread on to Tyler's face when his eyes landed on the site of Owen and I.

Squealing, I dropped a hold on my blanket and scattered off my bed. He wouldn't!

But I was wrong Tyler wrapped his hands around my waist and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Owen only started to giggle more as Tyler ran from the room and out of the cabin, towards the dock.

I pounded on his back repeatedly, "Let me go!" I yelled, gaining alot of attention from the people around us. When Tyler stopped I felt as if I was dying he wouldn't dare. "I swear to God Tyler if you throw me in there..." I trailed off, not trusting this man one bit.

And didn't hope the fact that I was still in my briefs from last night, it also wouldn't help because they were white.

"Let me go." I whined, "This is so embarrassing!"

"Then next time don't give your dad the middle finger." I could already see the smirk Tyler had on his face.

I was caught off guard when Tyler pulled me off his shoulder and threw me into the water, my back slapped against the surface, I opened my mouth to left out a string of curses, only to have water invade it two seconds later.

Slapping my hands above my head, I resurfaced kicking my legs to stay afloat. "You are an asshole!" I yelled, shivering as the ice cold water touched every crease of my body.

"Tyler!" Owen gasped, grabbing Tyler by his ear and pulling him back to the cabin.

I gawked at the whole site! Was he not going to help me?

"Hey..." I growled, turning my head to the side to look at this... Young looking girl, floating near me. Her strawberry blond hair also floating around her.

"Hi." I grumbled, starting to swim to the shore, but not standing up. There was no way in hell I was, there could be weeds for all I know, or possibly leaches.

"What's wrong?" She asked, ringing her hair out before flicking 

It over her shoulder again. She looked maybe eleven or twelve. Did her parents ever teach her to not speak with strangers.