ɪɴᴛᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Welcome To Gotham

Dallas (6 years old)
__________________________

Trees, trees surrounded my uncles car as I was listening to the music on the radio, watching the cars passing us.

A week ago my parents died of a horrible car accident, it broke me. My uncle Jim Gordon was my godfather, so I'm now on a road trip to my uncles apartment. The trees disappeared and it was replaced by the railing of a bridge.

"Welcome to Gotham, Dallas." My uncle sent me a sad smile before I turned to look at the city in front of me.

Hello, Gotham City. I mentally greeted the city.

The night sky made the city lights have its glory. We passed cars, big buildings, etc. A man, unexpectedly, grabbed a woman's purse when he was about to walk passed her. He ran down the street and got away, saddening the woman.

Poor woman, I thought to myself.

"Hey, Dallas. You're going to get used to that, ok?" Jim asked me, stilling looking at the road.

"Ok," My silent voice spoke.

I haven't spoke much since my parents accident so Jim was lucky to even get a word out of me.

My innocent blue eyes studied every building, person, and road until we came to a stop. In front of us was a big building. Jim got out of the car, walked over to my side and opened the door for me.

"Here's your new home, Dallas." Jim grabbed ahold of my hand.

Closing the car door behind me, he lead me into the building.

Here's to a new life in Gotham City.

I'm Dallas Gordon, and this is my story.
__________________________

~DarkJokerOut