JT BLCK HRT

Blood trigger!! Murder trigger!! Mental illness trigger!! Character death trigger!!

"No!" I screamed as I slammed my young boyfriend against the wall. I had no control over my actions and it scared me.

It really did.

"L-Luke.." Michael mumbled as fear laced his voice and clouded his eyes. I clenched my jaw and pressed my forearm against his throat to keep his against the cracking wall paper.

"Stop!" I yelled at myself trying to release my grip on the boy. He shook under touch, making my heart ache. I was so frustrated with myself, let go, I cried.

His hands gripped my sides as tears fell down his cheeks.

"Please..." He pleaded, his voice hoarse. I threw him to the floor and sat on hips, disabling any movement before pinning his arms above his head. My vision continued to blur as I took the pocket knife out of my bag.

"Don't do it!" I shouted, but no one could hear me. I flipped the sharp object open and scanned my boyfriends naked chest. I still had my free hand around his small wrist as I glided the knife up his chest softly. He whimpered as I brought it to his neck, cutting into his skin where a fading hickey remains from our first time just days ago. A small trail of blood erupted, causing me to smirk and lean down, lapping it up.

A sudden pain surged through me from my groin as Michael brought his knee up against me, causing me to fall over beside him.

He got up and ran, straight out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I was quick to follow him, grabbing him before he could leave the house. He screamed out for help when I picked him up by his torso, once again crashing him to the floor.

"Kill him." A voice snapped. I looked up to see him.

The boy with the raven hair.

"Calum? W-what are you-"

"Just do it."

"But-"

"Luke! Kill him! Now!" Calum boomed, his voice seemingly shaking the ground. "You don't need him anymore, you've got me."

I looked down to see Michael with an annoyed expression. "What are you waiting for?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"What?" Confusion entered my brain.

Why was Michael so calm?

"We aren't real, Luke." Calum spoke, leaning against the wall. "You know that. You made us."

My heart stopped.

"You're a schizophrenic douchebag." Michael pushed me off of him, causing me to stand up.

"You're lying.." I breathed, stepping back.

"Really?" Mike groaned, grabbing the knife from my hands. He smirked, bringing it to his throat and plunging into the critical skin before dragging it sideways, blood spurting out of the cut. My mouth fell open in shock as he remained smiling.

"Could someone who's real do that?" Calum chuckled. I fell to my knees, grabbing tight fistfuls of my hair and tugging them. I screamed at the floor, rocking back and forth.

I really am crazy..

-b