Disclaimer

Love, an intense feeling of deep affection. Something hard to describe considering all of us have different experiences. We learn to love, to love more than life itself. Sacrificing everything we have just to make a special one happy.

Meet Delilah Addams, a strong young woman who had sacrificed everything for love, to the point of losing her own life so the man she loves could live.

She always knew about the supernatural world. She knew her true love was a vampire and that no matter the costs, Delilah will protect him. The night of her 25th birthday, everything turned upside down, when someone attacked them, killing her and leaving her thinking that he was killed too. Little did she know, she wakes up as a freshly new vampire and got the news of the death of her only love. Decades later, right after the death of a friend of her, she realizes that he's alive.

Now she's coming after him to see it with her own eyes, to turn a few heads off and to change his life forever.

****************************************************************

This is my first story and I hope you guys enjoy it, I'm really happy with this story and it's going to be amazing!!!!

Please comment, vote & share! Thank You!!!

PS. I don't own any of the vampire diaries characters. I only own Delilah and Meg.

This book is dedicated to ninasour. Thanks to you this is possible and I'm really blessed to have you in my life! Thank you for encouraging me in every step of the way. Love you dear sis!!!! <3