Chapter Sixteen

I'm on my way to my office from the long meeting, I yawn many times, who didn't felt this tired after working for the rest of the day. And i felt my phone vibrating. I see the Id caller and smile. "Miss me already ?" I said. I can felt rhe tense of her that she was rolling her eyes right now. "Datei cancled" I heard, and I frowned. "Why ?" "Just because" I sighed and give her silent kill for a moment.

"Okay fine" she said, and I know she won't win over this. "I just want to spend your first date In your house, not somewhere else" what a kind of date is that. Why is girl so typical and wants something that we guy don't even expect. "Like where? On my bed" I laugh as i finished my words. If she was in front of me, I'm sure i'll get a punch on my face. "Whatever, but date is cancled" She stopped and hung up the phone. I burst into laugh, as I imagine she stomp her legs and muttered bad words about me.

After a second, I heard my phone vibrating again. I didn't read the id caller and answer the call. "Miss me again ?" But when the caller stay silent, I froze on my spot. I took my phone away and see song mihye. "Sehun.."

I sighed. And remain silent for a minute. I take a time to pull myself together. "Sehun, it's me mihye" I closed my eyes for a second, and stare at my phone. "Yeah, why are you calling ?" I try to maintain my coolness. "It's about yesterday night" I pull my mind to flashs what's happened yesterday. I sighed again, as I remembee what I just see.

I turn my face at the gaze. I see not really tall guy with browny hair snuggle with the girl. I pressed mihye's phone number again, and Yet they stop making their works when 'the' girl answering her phone. I bulge my eyes when that person turn at me, I see Mihye with her messy hair and her waist still wrapped around that guy's arm. One person that appear in my mind is Son Seunghwan. I don't know how many times did I made she hurted and falling apart when I choose Mihye over her. "Mihye" I called she and she turn at me with bulge eyes on. "Sehun.." She seems like clueless in her own thought, and didn't trust that I'm here. "Explain" I said with my flat face on, I look at her and se remain silent. "Explain! I said" I shots louder and he startled. "II didn't meant to.." She still can't continued talks until i grabbed her wrist. "I lost my happiness because i thought you're the one! I love my truly love because i thought you're the one! And you! Here with one guy that I don't even know making out, Song Mihye!" I lost my control and yelled at her. I breath hardly, If I really lost my sense i might just killed her by myself. I glanced at her, and ignore her begs. As I turn in direction to my car and can felt her cold hand wrapping my arm. "Don't leave, Oh Sehun" She begs with the watering eyes on. I pull her away, and Ignore her words. Lies.. It's all lies.

I woke up from my thoughts and turn back to Mihye's. "I owe you an explanation" I heard her sobs. "But I don't want to" I was about  to hung up when I heard her tears, I stopped myself. "Sehun.." She stopped. "Did you really think a girl that teach you how to painting when you're blind, will ever betrayed your love ?" Her words, impacted me. I forget who is wendy in my heart, Everything mine was attracted to Mihye. If it's hurt, but she still my first  love, the girl who help this poor-blind guy painting. "Talk to me, sehun" I closed my eyes, I slowly humming and "Sure, love"

And Seunghwan totally disappear in my thoughts. I took my phone back and "Seunghwan this is me Sehun" I didn't bother her words. "I'm not going back, Don't wait for me" I hung up, before she can even reply anything. Maybe I should not betrayed my Mihye at the first place.

--- 

I putted my head down, as I stopped staring at the clock. Why time fly so lame, and where is Mihye. I try to pull myself together, as I heard someone entering my office.

"Sorry, I'm late" I look up at her, I look into her eyes. I sent her a smile, and stand. "Sehun" Before i could say anything, she run and wrapped her hand around my body. "I do.." She took a breath "I do miss you, hun ah" She broke the hug and I hold her shoulder. "Me too" I smiled at her, but why it seems different. Why Iㅡ No! No one can ever replace Mihye's place.