The world is ours :D

Start from the beginning

the ring up and purred "Will you marry me? AND OUR WEDDING ISN'T UNTIL 20 YEARS FROM NOW!" Stephano smiled a wide smile and got up and started to prance around you shouting and singing "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YE-" Ian covered Stephano's mouth and said "Dude, calm down, your wedding isn't until like 30 years from now." Stephano got on his hands and knees and quietly barked.

Ian announced "HEY! HEY! HEY!" Anthony heard Ian and managed to see through the holes that were on the duct tape on his head and started to write something down on a sticky note, Anthony showed it to Ian and it said "IAN YOU ARE NOT FAT ALBERT!" Ian said "I know! Now, the next one goes to..." Anthony went close to Ian, Ian pushed Anthony away which made Anthony fall to the ground, Ian said "It's not for you Anthony =.= any way it goes to ____! And it says that she is supposed to jump into the nearest body of water and stay in it for 5 minutes!" Ian looked around and saw a small puddle of water, he pointed at it and said "LOOK OVER THERE KITTY!" You saw where Ian was pointing and jumped over then landed in the water.

After 5 minutes had passed, you got out of the water and sat on a chair while trying to dry yourself off.

Ian smiled and announced "The next one is for ____ and she has to run down the halls and has to yell I'm sexy an I know it! For another 5 minutes!" You looked at Ian and meowed, you walked out of the room and yelled from the outside while running in the halls "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT! YEAH! YEAH! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE! YEAH! WIGGLE WIGGLE! YEAH! YEAH! DO DAH WIGGLE MAN! I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT! BCUSBXHSBHSHCYATQNDKSKN!"

After five minutes, you came in and collapsed on the ground.

Ian announced again "Now the next one is for Piggeh, Piggeh, have you ever made out with a guy?" Piggeh answered in muffled words "Yeah, definetly, with a bunch of Barrels, then I made Stephano kill them."

Stephano barked at Piggeh.

Ian announced "Okay, well, the very next one goes to Gonzales and he has to twerk on the uhh wall and the only clothing he can wear are PANTIES! XD The- HAHAHAHA! And he- HAHAHAAAAHAHJHDJSJXN! And he has to do it with the song twerk or whatever it's called! xD"

Gonzales couldn't clearly see so Cry handed him some pink panties and he went out of the room to change, when he was done, he came back into the room, went onto the wall, and Ian started the music up, Gonzales began to twerk.

When he was done, Gonzales ran out of the room, changed fast, and came back inside.

Ian had wide eyes then he announced "Okay, now that that's over with the next goes to Cry and Piggeh and they have to try and rape Stephano." Stephano shouted "NO! I'd rather be killed by a Bro! After the game!" Ian understood and said "Well okay, but after you three have to mess with the monster after the game, now the next one is for Gonzales and its a truth, so Gonzales, when did you decide to join the Barrel Army?" Gonzales quickly answered "I don't have anytime to tell stories but I'll tell you this, I decided when my brother was WAY to annoying so I left and joined the Barrels." Ian said "Umm okay?"

Ian then announced "Okay! The very last one goes to Stephano and Stephano who would you rather make out with? Pewds or ____? And whoever you choose you have to make out with in another room!" Cry inturrupted Stephano from answering and said "Wait, there has to be a truck to this question, this is from a video I watched and now, FUS RO DAH!!! There, there is now a trick to this question." Stephano gulped and answered "Well obviously ____." Cry smiled deviously and said "The trick to this question was that if you pick a person, you actually picked the person you didn't want >:D" Stephano had wide eyes and shouted "NEVERMIND! NEVERMIND! PEWDIE! I CHOOSE YOUUUU!" Cry said "Too bad, you already chose."

Stephano sighed angrily, he then held PewDie's hand and started to lead him out of the room, when they left the room, Stephano was already making out with PewDie, when thy came back in, Stephano was desperately trying to wipe his mouth clean, you laughed.

You shouted out "THIS IS NOW THE END OF THE GAME!" PewDie immediately ripped off his duct tape and yelled "FUCK YEAHHHHHH!" Anthony ripped of his and yelled "YES! TRUTH OR DARE IS A BITCH!" Cry shouted "YES! I don't have to act gay anymore! :D" Mr. Chair smiled and said "Yeah! I'm not going to be a French maid anymore!" Everyone cheered and cheered, then everyone went back into their original clothes.

Stephano suddenly twirled you around and kissed you, Stephano smirked and said "Thank goodness, the game was terrible :)" You smiled at him.

Ian shouted "BURRITOOOOS!" Anthony jumped on him and shouted "SHUT UP!" Gonzales took his sword and killed the high and drunk Barrel while sending blood to fly everywhere.

PewDie was the loudest and he and Cry were singing and dancing to Barbie girl.

Everyone who had duct tape on them ripped off their duct tape, Mr. Chair was throwing many books at Piggeh, Piggeh was shouting "MAKE IT STOP! D:" Mr. Chair was smiling deviously "NO! NEVER! YOU DESERVE THIS FOR RIPPING OUT THE PAGES OF MY FAVOURITE BOOK! >:D" You yelled out "Hey everyone! The people who backed out on dares GET OUT! Go and mess with a Bro!" PewDie shouted "C'mon Everyone who is in this room! All of us will kill a Bro :D" Everyone including you cheered.

THE SONG THAT BEST FITS THIS

*-------------------------------------------*

The End :D

*-------------------------------------------*

MOMENT IS "THE WORLD IS OURS" BY ELEVEN PAST ONE! :DD

Hello users! Hope you liked this story! And that's the end! But please check out some of my other stories! Anyway Bahhi! *Brofist* <--- that is only for Bros, not Barrels :DDD But if YUR a Barrel *Brofist to the face!* Yolo! Now go on and PARTYYYY! AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A PEWDIEPIE PARTY! *Starts to beatbox* :D