Bye bye

Thomas's POV
"Shuck" I whisperd to myself self
Did she really leave? Then she smiled when Dylan came. I wanted to rip something!

Dylan's POV
"Sooooo," I started the conversation. "What?" She said while looking straight ahead. "Um, please don't be mad but. I-" i couldn't think of the words to tell her. I grabbed her arm and then leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes widen and her face goes to red. Then she closes her eyes. She lets go. "I love you." I whisperd to her. Then she smiled and then hugs me. "Do you love me back?" I asked politely trying not to upset her. "Yea" she whisperd. I smiled and hugged her back. "So your excited about graduating high school?" I changed the subject just incase Thomas was comming. "To be honest I'm very scared." She said while looking at the ground.  "Don't worry, am here for you." I smiled. She smiled back and hooded my hand. I blushed and hooded it back.

*2 weeks later*

Dylan's POV

"Hi Dylan." Thomas said with a box. "Go away dude." I began to walk away. "No wait." He said. I rolled my eyes and waited. "What?" I said in a annoyed voice. "Look, I know (Y/N) likes you and you like her. I decided to leave  you guys alone, just make her happy." I smiled. "Okay." "Oh and take care of her too since I'm moving back to England. "Sure thing." I said. "Tell her I said bye." "I will."  "Take care of her okay?" "Okay."