The huge fight

Your POV

When I saw Thomas punch Dylan, I knew this wasnt gonna end well.  I saw Dylan rud his face and hit Thomas back. I was scared of that either of them could get hurt really bad. I didnt know what to do, and what not to do.

Thomas POV

"You are not gonna get away with this." I said with anger while rubbing my face. "Oh really? Im not the one who punched first!" "You were gonna kiss MY girl!" I yell. "Your girl? Oh really?" He said while looking at (Y/N). I blocked his way and said....."She's my girlfriend, so yeah!" "Oh really wacth this! (Y?N) Who do you pick?" I turn back to (Y/N) and look at her big brown eyes under her thick black glasses. She didn't say anything, all she did was leave. She walked away, with tears. I punched Dylan really hard on the right arm. "Look what ya did ya shank!" I walked twoards (Y/N) before Dylan could say anything.

Dylans POV

Once Thomas walked away I felt gult in my blood. I went to find them and when I finally saw them they were talking and I decided to hear them instead of interupe. "Tommy tonight was a horrable night, and I dont want anymore problems. And I dont wanna lose you, what if I lose you? What if you get mad with me? And then you might not wanna be with me anymore?" I herd (Y/N) said while crying.

Your POV

"Dont be silly." He rubs away my tears with his tumbs. "I will always love you no matter what. And when I punched Dylan I only did to protect you, and because I don't want some guy to touch you or even kiss you. Your speacil for me." He finshes his sentece with a kiss on the forhead. I blush. "I-I love you Tommy." I said with a thoughtful voice and hug him tight before he could say anything. "I love you too." He says while huging  me.

Thomas POV

While I was huging (Y/N) I saw Dylan in the bushes. I know he's not gonna stop loving my girl. I have to be near (Y/N)'s side to protect her and to care for her. "C'mon let's take you home before things get worse.