Chapter 1

Destan fingers curled into a fist as it collided into an a column of an ancient temple that had sunk long ago from the human world.

"It's all my fault," he muttered to himself, resting his forehead against the broken column. He wanted nothing but to repair the damaged he had caused by not rebelling against his father sooner.

Out of nowhere a loud gong was sounded above him. Destan's eyes trailed to the looming figure above, bringing in an idea that would save Ren.

It was his fault and he would do everything in his power to save her.

*****

"Aceso Marine Wilson!" Samantha said from the entrance of their suite.

Ace sat up from her bed, closing her Medical Terminology book, "What?" she muttered, glaring at her best friend who stood fuming.

"I told you to get dressed for the part tonight!" Sam exclaimed, walking toward's Ace's suitcase and pulling out a sky blue bikini the Sam had forced her to buy before the trip. Ace groaned her buried er face into the feathery pillow.

"I don't want to go party," she said into the pillow, her voice muffled. Ace could already picture how she looked like without looking in the mirror. Her hair was probably in tangles and poofs along with baggy eyes from staying up late at night studying. If it weren't for her best friend booking a cruise on the most talked about cruise ship among college students, who enjoyed a good party, she would be in her dorm studying for finals.

"It's Spring Break, you're suppose to party and go wild," her friend said pulling her from the bed and shoving her into the bathroom, "take a bath and put that on, then I'll make you pretty."

Ace grumbled under her breath as she removed her baggy pj's before slipping into the shower where the hot water warmed her skin.

Ace stared at her reflection, wondering who was the young woman staring back at her. Sam had done it once again, transforming her from a monster to the perfect woman. Her lips where more pronounced, bringing out her dark eyes, and pale skin.

"See, now lets go out and find some cute, shirtless, sexy guys to pounce on," Sam gleefully said.

"I don't know if I'm ready to see other guys," Ace muttered under her breath, reaching out for the blue, baggy shirt that was draped over the bed.

Sam took the shirt from her hand, "Ace, it's time to forget about that guy. He cheated on you with several girls. You deserve to have fun."

Ace took a deep breath and stood up, "Alright. But I'm definitely not drinking," she didn't even have a chance to finish her sentence when Sam dragged her through the hallway and onto the deck where massive people were grinding against one another to the beat of the music and alcohol being passed from person to person.

Ace winced to herself, unknowingly gripping Sam's hand as she was guided through the crowd. The sun was beating down them, inducing sweat slicked bodies to dip into the large pool. Suddenly her hand was ripped away from Sam's, leaving Ace in the middle of a large crowd.

Her heart began to beat rapidly inside her chest, "Sam? Sam? Where are you?" she yelled above the music but no one came nor heard her. Ace bit her lip, Calm down Ace, just go to edge and find your way back to the suite from there.

She held her breath and tried to slip swiftly and quietly as possible through the pulsating bodies. It wasn't until she arrived to the rail that she took a deep breath of the sea air. This she could get used to before going into the chaos of an emergency room.

"Are you alright?" a deep voice said beside her.

Ace turned, her eyes widening at the man beside her. His tan skin dripping with water, bringing out the delicious muscles that stood out prominently beneath his skin. His eyes were a bright blue, reminding her if the sky blue water off the coast of Antigua, but the feature that stood out the most was his long, white hair that was pulled way from his face in an intricate braid.

"Yeah, I'm alright," she croaked, gripping the rail to keep herself steady from the hunk before her.

"Oh that's good, then. Do want to tell me where the nearest healing chambers are at?" the beautiful man said.

Her eyebrows furrowed at his manner of speaking, "You mean the first aid room?"

The man nodded.

Ace sighed softly, "Might as well I don't have much to do."

Motioning for him to follow him, she guided him to a white door where a red cross was marked, "Here it is, no if you'll excuse me, I'm heading back to my room."

She turned to walk but was held back when a strong arm circled her waist and pulled her backwards and into the room. Ace felt her heart beat erratically inside her chest as the door closed before her.

Oh god, I hope I'm not getting raped, she thought, her body squirming against his strong hold.

"Let me go!" she exclaimed before falling to the floor when the stranger actually let her go.

She rubbed her behind when she stood up, glaring at the attractive stranger before her, "What the hell was that for?!"

The stranger shrugged and looked at the first aid kits that laid on the shelves, "I need your help, you're a human and you know the uses for these things. Show me."

Ace wasn't sure if luck was on the man's side or maybe he knew her background information.

She bit her lip and grabbed a plastic bag, "Well it depends what type of injury you're thinking about." Taking a first aid kit she slipped it into the bag before giving it to him.

"She has a spear lodged in her stomach," the man whispered quietly.

Ace felt the oxygen leave her throat, "A spear? What is this 10,000 B.C.?"

A strange expression fell on his features, "It was my fault... If I hadn't acted sooner she wouldn't be like this."

Confusion clouded her mind. She wasn't on any drugs, so she couldn't be hearing things and this guy was too attractive for her imagination.

"Holy shit, I'm going to call the Captain. She-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence when a strange smell filled her nostrils, sending her into oblivion.

What do you guys think? :o
Destan is at it again. Kidnapping poor girls xD

Vote & Comment!