Chapter 6

I was walking around on the campus of the school when I suddenly heard something from the pool.

Who could be training in the middle of the night?

I decided to go in and check and when I arrived there I saw Rin and three other boys, I guess, talking?

Due to the lack of light I only saw that one of them was wet in his clothes, one had swimming trunks on and one was...What nacked?!?

Look away Mikasa. Just look away.

Then Rin began to strip.

Holy jezuz!-

They began to race and I decided to watch a bit.

Rin won and they had another small talk. Then Rin went out.

"Rin. That was pretty fast."

"M-Mikasa?! Don't scare me like that."

"Gomen....who were they?"

"Oh, them. Don't worry about them. By the way what are you doing here?"

"I was just walking around when I suddenly heard something from the pool and desided to check what it was."

"I see. Now, let's go to sleep. We have a test tomorrow."

"Don't tell me what to do!" I pout and he chuckled. He pinched my cheek and I blushed at that.

"Ite! What was that for?!"

"Nothing. You look cute when you pout."

"!!" I blushed more and crossed my arms over my chest. I then turned my head away from him and he chuckled at my childishness.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I just walked out of the changing room when I saw Seijuo talking to a magenta haired girl who was a bit shorter than me.

"Hold on. You're pretty cute."
He said and she chuckled a bit.

"Domo. I'm looking for Matsuoka Rin, my brother." She said.

Wait. Her brother?! That must be...Gou? Rin told me about her.

"Matsuoka...? Ah, Rin. He isn't here. He hasn't joined the club yet."

"Huh?"

After a bit more chatting she left and I approched Seijuo.

"Seijuo-kun."

"Oh, hey Mikasa!"

"I agree with you. She is pretty." I said with puffed out cheeks. She is pretty, really. But...

"Ne, Mikasa, are you jealous?" He asked smirking and I shook my head positiv.

"Hahaha why is that?"

"Because I am you beloved kouhai!" I pouted with a blush.

I always get jealous when he calls other girls cute or pretty. Not because I love him or so no. It's just that he is calling me that and I don't want him to call others that.(like the jealous younger sibling when the older gets a hug from mommy)

"Oh, don't worry. You are still the cutest." He said giving me a hug and I smiled like a child.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Yeah, sure. I don't see why not. Alright. See ya!" I hung up after talking to Gou. We just made up that the boys from Iwatobi swim club and Samezuka are going to have some practice races.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hi there. I'm Mikasa Hamazaki. Thanks for coming here!" I exclaimed and the Iwatobi guys faced me.