Chapter 2

Time skip to after school

"Carla, do you mind if I go over to Russel and Lori's?" I asked shyly and she shook her head.

"No! Not at all, go have fun." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I went to my room and began packing random stuff into a bag and went over to Lori and Russel's.

*ding dong*

Russle opened the door and smiled when he saw me.

"Oh hello Mikasa. Here to see Rin?" He asked softly and I blushed slightly nodding my head.

He led me to where Rin's room was and I knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said and I smiled as I heard his cute accent.

I opened the door and saw him sitting on a desk doing I suppose homework.

"Oh, hello Mikasa!" He said in japanese sighting when he saw it was me.

"Hello Rin."

"What brings you here?"

"I was bored and was thinking if we could do something together?"

"Sure! Let me just finish this assignment." I nodded and he turned back to writing. He had a hard time pronouncing words so I went over to him.

"Need help?"

"H-hai..." he said blushing a bit, embarassed.

"This is pronounced like this..." I helped him with most of them and we finished rather quickly.

"Ahh now I get it. Arigato Mikasa! By the way."

"Huh?"

"How did you learn proper english in such a short time? I mean you told me you have been here for about three years."

"Well..I don't know how to say that, but I watched alot of TV. And I repeated everything they said, so I guess it helped me hear the words better." I smiled softly at him and his mouth shaped an 'o'.

"All right! What should we do?"

"I brought some things to play with. We could play football or volleyball."

"Okay then let's go!!" He said dragging me to the garden.

From that day one I spent almost every day at their's and Rin and I became pretty close to each other and eventually became best friends.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(Three years later)

"Rin!"

"What is it Mikasa?"

"I made you something. Look"." I said showing him the best friend necklace I made for the two of us. It was a jing and jang. I gave him the jang part and I had the jing part.

"That is for you so when I go back to Japan you won't forget me."

"I will never forget you! You are my best friends!" He said hugging me. I blushed and slowly hugged back.

I then pulled away.

"Mikasa we are going." Carla said coming into the room. I looked at Rin with watery eyes but he was already crying.

"Aww come on you two. This won't be the last goodbye. I bet you two will meet again."

"Y-yes. I-I hope so." Rin cried and wiped his tears away. I tried not to cry and went over to him.

I gabbed his cheek and kissed it. He stopped crying and flushed red, almost as red as his eyes.

"M-mika- w-what was??" He shuttered I sadly smiled at him.

"Give me back that kiss when we meet again, alright?"

He nodded and I hugged him for the last time befor going to the airport.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(In Japan)

I looked around to find someone who was waiting for my arrival. I saw someone waving at me and it were my parents. I ran to them and hugged them while tears ran down my face.

"Mom! Dad! I missed you sooo much!!"

"We did too hunny!" The two giggled.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(In the car)

"So how is the bussines going?"
I asked curious because they must have had some source of money to get me back here.

"Oh, well your father brought an academy. It is an all boys school and I think it's name is Samezuka Academy."

"Oh, that's great dad."

He chuckled in responde.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Months passed by and everything was good. I didn't make alot of friends but that isn't becaused they hated me. No, they didn't dare to touch or speak to me. I don't know why but they kept calling me 'the princess'. I don't know why though, so I just ignored it.

One day my father had a very important meeting at work so my mother and I were alone in our house. I couldn't shake the feeling off that someone was watching us, but I ignored it and kept on doing my homework.

Then I head something shatter downstairs. I ran to the living room and saw that the window was broken. Then I saw some men in black suits and one of them held my mother by her neck and held a gun against her head. My eyes widen and I ran up to my room and hid in the closet. I got my phone and called the police.

They said they will be there any minute.

I was so scared that I didn't do anything when the other man grabbed me by my hair.

"I got her. So where is the money!!" The man shouted. I cried and shook my head.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Don't lie to us princess!"

"Princess?" I stopped crying at the name he called me. Even he called me princess. What is going on?

"She doesn't know anything about that leave her out!" My mother yelled befor getting slapped by the man.

"So your parents haven't told you anything, huh? Then I will tell you.

You mother is a heir. A heir of alot of money. We don't need you, so just shut up or I will kill you!" He said holding a knife to my throat. I held my breath and my mother began screaming.

"LET HER GO YOU BASTARDS!!! SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THI-"

*SHOT*

My eyes widen at the sight infront of me. The now dead body of my mother fell infront of my feet and I was hyperventilating.

"YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO SHOOT HER YOU IDIOT!!"

"Sorry I was panickin-"

Then the door burst open and the police came in. The men didn't have any time to react and were caught.

They brought me to the office to stand as a witness. I saw how they put my mother body into a big black sack and carried her away. Everything went by so fast and I blacked out.

What just happened?