Part O5

---- Best Friend

# Part 5

-- Recap , You walked in the class room and you Seen ????

Recap Over ---

You Seen Your Ex Issa .. And roc having a conversation .. Roc looks at you then looks away , Issa just keeps looking at you , you ignore them both and walk to your seat , When Corahn comes in the class , He sits next to you and kisses you passionate , and soft . You kiss back , pulling away slowly .

You see roc and Issa shake their head . You just ignore that and get to working . After you finish working through all your periods , You walk home by your self , Corahn said he wouldn't be able to walk you home , because he had to help his mom with something and she's coming to pick him up , After you Finish walking home , you see roc and Issa once again , you sigh and wk into your house , to see your mom and dad cooking and watching tv ,

Them Both ; Hey baby , how was your day at school ?

You ; it was okay , I seem my ex Issa .. The one who was abusing me when you guys weren't around . You say sitting down next to your mom laying your head on her lap. She kisses your forehead and smiles.

YM ; he won't come near you again baby , I promise . Oh , and how are you and Corahn doing? You smile , knowing she still talking about him .

You ; were doing great , he gave me a promise ring . They both gasp ,

YM ' YD ; Yn ! Do you know that's a four carrot ring ? It calls a fortune !

You ; I know . You say smiling , but I'm gonna get to working on my homework. You get up , grab your backpack and walk up to your room , while your doing your homework , you hear your mom call your name .

YM ; YN ! Someone's Here for you ! You walk downstairs to see roc with flowers .

Roc ; ....

:x ,

5+ votes . 3+ comments ❤

.