Part O2

Best Friends -----

# Part O2

----- Recap ----

Roc Kissed You , It turned into a make out session & He pulled away then left you there Speech'Less .

--- Recap Over ---

You Take off your clothes and Get in the shower , after you get out the shower , you put on your pajamas and lay down , you look at your phone and sigh.

You ; No text messages ig . . You roll over and go to sleep.

( Roc P O V )

Omfg ! Why did I kiss her knowing I'm in a relationship with Christina ! How am can I be so fucking stupid ? I Say walking back and forth in my room. I sock the wall and sigh..

" I'm not going to school tomorrow " I say to myself. I strip down naked and walk in the bathroom , I take a shower and think . . " I shouldn't have left Yn like that " . . I sigh. After I get out the shower and lay down. Fall asleep shortly after I lay down.

( Roc POV Over )

( back to Yn POV )

[ The next day , ]

I hear my alarm ringing , I turn it off and slowly walk into the bathroom , you get dress and walk downstairs , you see your mom and dad sitting at the table , your dad is drinking coffee and your mom Is cooking breakfast.

Your Mom and Dad ; Morning Sweetie. You sit down and eat your breakfast .

You ; morning mom and dad , after you finish eating you kiss their forehead and walk out the house walking to school . When you get to school you walk in and start walking down the hall looking for roc , you look all around the school , you sigh because you didn't see him. You walk in your first period and sit all the way in the back , put your headphones in and listen to music , you do that through all your periods. After you go home, you lay down , when you doze off you hear knocking on your door , you get up pissed off and open the door .. Your Speech'Less when you see who it is .

You ; ....

:}}}} ill be doing that alot , oh ! & I'm making my story private , you'll have to follow me to read my story :)