He turned towards me, "What about it?"

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers, "Well uh, at school. How are we gonna be? Like are we going to act as if we're not together or what? I know you sorta have a reputation and all that..."

He grabbed my hand and squeezed tight, "My reputation isn't going to change just because we're together Harry. And I'm definitely not going to act as if we're not a thing. Everyone should know that you belong to me and not anyone else."

"Are you sure?"

He lifted my chin up so I was looking into his eyes, "I'm positive. And if anyone has anything to say about it then they better watch their fucking back because you better believe I'm not gonna let anyone say shit about us and get away with it. You're mine now."

I leaned in to kiss him and it was short but sweet and I honestly couldn't imagine kissing anyone else. He was absolutely perfect to me and I wanted to keep him in my life for as long as I could. I just didn't want to mess any of this up and I was happy to know that he didn't want to either.

Zayn's POV:

I glared at all of the people passing by as Harry and I walked down the hallways of our school. They had never even noticed Harry before and now all of them were looking at him like he was a fucking walking plague. Everyone was pressed up against the walls as if they were afraid to touch either of us because if they did they might burst into flames and be sent to eternal damnation. Every single person in the god damn hell hole was just a bloody idiot. They're all the same. Every one of them. They knew nothing about Harry and even though they thought they knew everything going on in my life they knew nothing about me either. I looked down at Harry and I swear that he was about to just fall over and die from the embarrassment of being stared at so much. I could tell that he wasn't used to so much attention like I was. I had been stared at and feared of for years but he was just the invisible boy to everyone else. I couldn't figure out how none of these idiots would be able to just ignore such a beautiful boy. If you asked me I thought he was too damn adorable to treat like a ghost.

I squeezed his arm lightly and he looked up at me, "You alright?"

He slowly nodded, "Yea. Just not used to all of this attention I guess. It's kinda frightening. I don't know how you do it."

I shrugged, "You just get used to it after a while."

"I guess."

"Hey, I'm gonna go out for a drag real quick. Wanna join me?"

He shook his head, "No, I have to go find my friends. But we'll see each other at lunch right?"

I smirked, "Of course babe." I leaned down to give him a quick kiss then made my way to the doors of the school.

I really didn't want to go to school but I knew that I had to get some good grades so I could get into uni and support my sister and me. I wanted her to come live with me so bad and having shitty grades wasn't going to help the whole thing. I leaned up against the wall and lit a cigarette before taking a long drag and blowing the smoke out into the cold air. After a few minutes I heard the warning bell ring and I groaned before putting my cigarette out and placing it behind my ear. I walked back into the building and slowly made my way to my first class. And of course I was successfully 5 minutes late like always. Right when I sat down I grew bored and pulled out my sketch book and started finishing a sketch of Harry I had started last night. My dad had been extremely drunk, as usual, and even though I wanted to lie in a nice warm bed I decided against it and slept under the bridge. I was not about to let his drunk arse ruin my wonderful mood. And honestly sleeping under the bridge wasn't too bad that night because instead of tossing and turning on the cold ground like I normally did I had good dreams of Harry and that got me through the night. And that was also what would get me through the rest of this stupid day at school.