Epilogue

Epilogue

Hibari opened his eyes and felt something small and warm crumpled on him. He glanced at his little brunette and smirked. Tsuna was lying beside him, sleeping soundly with face wet from tears and clenching his shirt. The prefect wiped brunette's tears gently and watched him.

Seeing his face finally relaxed and not tensed made him quite happy even though he had to cooperate with that idiot.

Tch! ...well it was worth it, he thought with small smile as he ruffled Tsuna's hair.

"...thank you, Hibari-san." was suddenly heard. Hibari flinched a little and looked at the brunette, who was smiling brightly. It was that smile again... he wanted to see this bright shiny smile.

"You should thank Reborn later. It was mostly his work..." he said as he caressed him.

The brunette shook his head and said: "Reborn maybe arranged all this but it was you who told me what I wanted to hear the most... Thank you." Amber eyes were hypnotizing prefect and he sighed.

"What a troublesome little animal." he smirked and gently touched Tsuna's lips before kissing them.

"Well done, Mukuro. Everything came out as I planned it." Reborn putted aside his telescope and seated himself more comfortably on the branch of the tree growing near the window of infirmary.

"Kufufu... piece of cake, Arcobaleno. I couldn't let Tsunayoshi-kun in this state," smiled Mukuro sitting beside hitman. "But still I'm quite surprised how perfectly was everything done - for example that thing with Yamamoto Takeshi. How you told that boy to yell 'baseball' if wants win against Gokudera. Pretty cunning - like that you arranged that Tsuna would be alone in the infirmary and on top of that on the bed prepared just for Hibari...
But still... I wonder what would you do if Yamamoto was in the same team as Tsuna... And what about that bomber - what if he went with Tsunayoshi? What would you do?"

"Well about Gokudera - I knew Tsuna would go without him because of his fear from harming his friends and even if the teacher went with him he would leave soon because of his class. About Yamamoto - their sensei parts them every time they're playing some game so I knew beforehand."

"So you knew Tsuna would act like that if one of them wanted to accompany him?" Mukuro looked at Reborn's composed expression, waiting for his reply.

"...I knew something like that could happen, but it can't be helped. They will make up quickly."

Mist guardian watched him and then point out: "And what about nurse? Where was she?"

"I sent Shamal to take her out for lunch." Reborn smirked when he remembered poor nurse going with Shamal.

"Kufufu, you can be pretty evil, when you want." laughed Mukuro. "I have to admit you really thought about everything. But there's still one thing that bugs me... Why did you choose Hibari? How could you be so sure that he would help Tsunayoshi-kun?"

Reborn remained silent for a moment, watching his student and cloud guardian sleeping. He smiled and turned to Mukuro: "Well the other day Hibari came to me and asked about Tsuna - like if he's sick or if I train with him that much that he looks like that. At that moment I didn't know so I haven't told him anything but Hibari would never asked about Tsuna if he didn't intend to help him and my suspicion was verified when Tsuna mentioned Hibari wanted to see him today during lunch."

"But still wouldn't it be better to let Yamamoto or that bomber help him? They look like they're closer friends with him than Hibari."

"They are, but they wouldn't be able to help. Hibari's strong self confidence and power were the only thing Tsuna could trust in that situation, not to mention the fact that Tsuna is in love with him."

"Hmm...," Mukuro stared at Arcobaleno and then he sighed. "Well, I'll take my leave now. This was quite entertaining especially your serious face - one doesn't see it everyday." mist guardian smirked and jumped down from the tree. "See you, Reborn." he waved at left.

Tch! Serious face he says... well let's go home. My job's done here too, he thought with smile as he left.

END

So I hope you liked my first fanfic ^^ it wasn't very good, I know, but I had fun when I was writing it :)

anyway I've already written sequel to this fanfiction so I'll upload it later ;) I'm currently working on another fanfic - this time it will be kinda fantasy :D I only tell you it's situated in the Wonderland so look forward to it ^^

I hope I'll see you all later reading my other fanfics :D see you :))