Black Rose

BLACK ROSE

DATE STARTED: June 09, 2013

~This story is a work of fiction. The characters that I used in this story are fictional characters. All scenes and places are pure imagination of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Written by: cgthreena

--------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

Black rose?

Black roses have many different meanings and representations. In Vampire stories, black rose is referred to black magic. In Anime, the black rose represents the dark side of a person's soul. It also serves as a symbol for love after death, meaning love never dies. But in their world, there's only one word that symbolizes and describes a black rose.

And that is...

Death.

***

She's not your typical ordinary girl.

She can make your life a living hell in just a snap.

She's powerful.

She's the queen.

She has the strength – an extraordinary strength.

She can hurt – Oh, scratch that! She can KILL you in just a blink of an eye.

But she's been gone for three long years and now she's back – She's back to find the real her and to haunt the person who killed her relatives.  

Who is she? They call her 'Black Rose' in their world. She conceals her true identity to protect them. As an exchange, they lied to her – They lied to protect her.

 What the hell?

She was supposed to be the one who's protecting them because of the other side of her – The real her. A huge question bugs her...

Who is the REAL her?

Who the hell is she?

Does she even exist?