INTRO

Derek sat back in his chair, fingers tapping against the arms of the great recliner while two boys ate eat other in front of him. His eyes were everywhere - their hands traveling along torsos, their mouths knit in one ever-moving force, their eyes lidded and carefully assessing the situation; they thought he wasn't aware that they were watching.

He was aware of everything.

He extended his arm and took hold of a fountain pen sitting on his desk. Idly twirling it while letting his elbow rest on the arm, his other hand came to his chiseled chin and his gray eyes remained studying; analyzing.

This would work well - very well, if he sold it slow enough, and he would. After all, he was the best of his kind. What girl - or boy, as it seemed was another emerging target audience - wouldn't enjoy a inter-band romance?

He smirked, sitting up in his seat. "Alright, boys."

Ollie broke apart from Jarrett first, his eyes shuffling to the side, fascinated by the tile of the office. Jarrett's eyes pinned straight on Derek, the darkened glint slowly lightening to its normally blue shade as he half-glared, half-stared at his boss.

"What was the point of that?" Ollie mumbled, his arms wrapping around his torso as though he might shrink himself. Jarrett didn't make a comment.

"The point of that," Derek reiterated, his smirk still easy-going on his face, "was to reassure my assets were fully functional."

Ollie's eyebrows knit together. "What? What do you mean? We're musicians, not pornography actors."

Jarrett's voice cut through the pending silence. "Scandal."

His eyes trained on Derek for a moment before they flicked toward Ollie. "He wants us to fuck for the publicity."