Come back.. [Kise x Kuroko]

Start from the beginning

I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I quickly wiped it up before someone else might see. But no use, they keep on falling down. I sobbed because of the heavy feeling I'm feeling right now...

Kise..

I quickly fixed myself up. While doing so, I heard two girls talking.

"Ne, ne. Kuroko's so manly. He's so dreamyyy." I heard a girl said. Nah, I'm used to this.

"I know right? Why didn't I noticed him back then? I feel so guilty right now." the other girl said. I sighed. What's with them, anyway..

"Come girl, let's go to him right now." and i heard the two of them giggling. Then I heard their footsteps coming this way.

Just as about they're gonna approach me, I cut them off already before they could even say a thing. "Nope, don't come near me and talk to me as if we're close." and I stood up. I looked at both of them, shock written all over their faces. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have something to do." and with that, i stormed off.

"Hoh. That's so mean, tetsu. Right, Kagami?

"Have to agree with you, Aomine."

I froze. Oh God. Of all people, why them? No, just keep on walking. Act as if you didn't hear anything.

"Areh? Where's kise, kuroko? where's your dumb bodyguard? Is he not with you?" Kagami said.

I faced the both of them, glaring. "Don't call him that! Obviously he's not here with me! Don't you have some common sense?!"

"Teme!!" And he was about to punch me when aomine stopped him.

"Hoh. So you're all alone now?" Aomine said with a grin. I felt an uneasy feeling when he grinned. He looked at kagami as if both of them are talking but in a silent way though. Kagami understood and grinned as well. The both of them looked at me.

"W-what are y---" i was cut off when they held both of my arms. "Let me go!!"

"Heh. We're going to have some fun. So shut up if you don't want to get in trouble." Aomine said.

"I don't care! Let me go! Let me go!!" i shouted.

"You won't shut up, will ya?!" and Kagami punched me in the face. I feel so weak. I feel so useless. All I could do was cry.. and think of Kise.

I smiled before everything went black.
--
Kise's POV.

I'm at the cafeteria eating my lunch when I heard a group of girls talking.

"Hey, I couldn't remove from what we saw a while ago." girl #1 said.

"Me too. I feel so guilty. We should've reported it to the office." girl #2 said.

"That boy with the blue hair though, isn't he Kuroko?" girl #3

I froze. What happened to him? don't tell me...

"Yeah think so. And the other two, Kagami and Aomine right? What do they want with him?" girl #2

I was right. I got up from my seat and ran towards the girl's direction.

"Where did you find them?! Please! Tell me!" I shaked the girl's shoulder while begging for her answer.

"I-I saw them walking at the corridor a while ago.."

And that's all I needed to know. I stormed off to look for him.

Kuroko..
--

"Kuso.." i whispered in anger. Where the heck is he? Sht.. I'm getting worried.

I heard 2 guys laughing. I quickly turned and ran towards their direction. I punched Aomine then Kagami.

"Tch! What was that for, asshole?!" kagami said angrily. I grabbed his collar and punched him once more.

"Where's kuroko?!" i screamed. I heard aomine spit blood.

"Teh. You'll never find him. And besides, you don't need him right?" he said and smirked. I gritted my teeth. I slammed kagami's body on the floor and got myself up. I leaved them there. I continued searching for my love.

Then I heard a whimper coming from the court. I quickly went to the door but it's locked. sht. Those fools. I kicked the door as hard as i could until it opened. i quickly entered and locked it. I searched for the sound of it until I saw strips of clothes on the floor and a familiar naked figure, crying.

I ran towards him. I removed my longsleeved coat, leaving my white sweatshirt behind. He looked up and shock registered his face. I leaned towards him and put him the coat on.

"K-kise.." he said while sobbing. I just hugged him. He cried even more. He hugged me back. I hugged him tighter and i felt tears falling down from my eyes. "They.. they raped me.." he said as he sobs.

"I'll never fucking forgive them.." i said while brushing his hair with my fingers. God, I missed him.

"Oh, kise.. you baka.. where have you been? I missed you so much.." he said.

"Y-you missed me?" i said. I couldn't believe this. He missed me? Oh god im so happy..

"Yes.. so much. You fool, you left me crying and didn't even hear me.. I was already falling for you that time.."

I couldn't say a word. Did i heard it right?

He cupped my face and gave me a weak smile. "I love you, Kise.." and he gave me a passionate kiss. I quickly responded and placed my hands on his waist.

I broke the kiss. I cupped his face and gave him a smile even though im already crying. "Please.. say it again.." i said. I just couldn't believe it..

"I love you so much, love." he said. Ahh, It sounded so beautiful.. I hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I didn't know.. I still love you so much.." i said while hugging him. "It's just.. I'm hurt for treating me that way. But that doesn't mean I stopped loving you." i broke away from the hugged and gave him a smile.

"I love you, Ryouta."

"And, I love you more, Tetsuya."
--

"You're wearing the sweater i gave you.." he said while smiling.

"Of course! you gave this to me."

"But didn't you felt hot?"

"I got sick. But now, I feel better. You're here with me." and i kissed his forehead.

"S-stupid.." and he turned his head away. Haha! so cute!

"Hey, look at me.." and I made him face me. I placed him on top of me, making him sit on my lap. "I love you, okay?" i said. he nodded and smiled.

I kissed him hungrily. He didn't respond at first but he kissed back. Our tongues fought like swords. I roamed my hands through his waist.

"Hmmm.." he moaned.

I ran my hand to his shoulder and shaking the cloth up and down, signaling him to remove his clothes.

"You.. baka.. it still hurts.. We'll.. only.. make.. out.." he said between our kisses.

"Then let me turn it into pleasure. I can make you feel so good.." I said while nibbling through his neck. He moaned at what I did.

"You baka." He said as he moved his crotch up and down while nibbling my ear and whispering sweet and erotic things.

Oh boy.
--