CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly  

⇛ 18.0

Eighteen years later...

Aella Grant or better known also as her Dr. Grant, she was now 33 years old, she had gotten her PhD's on paleontology, genetics and microbiology a year later she had return from the island. Two years later managed to get PhD's on cell biology.

The two Grants after they came back from their second time on the island turned to be more famous that they were already, in a way they were glad that their fame gotten them more money for their jobs but at the same time it was a lot of pressure... finally five years later they stopped being an interest to the public, calming their lives.

Unfortunately for the Grants everything went to hell when seven years ago, people were starting to build the park again, it was like nothing ever happened; Alan and Aella made letters to protest, even they called Ian and Ellie, which they helped but nothing worked; their lawyers weren't as good as the ones who wanted to finish what Hammond started.

When the park opened in Costa Rica, still on Isla Nublar, Aella was nervous, she was sure something wrong was going to happen, dinosaurs would go out, the raptors and the t-rex would kill everyone. Fortunately it was a success, she was relieved they were all okay but she was sure in any moment it would go wrong, three of the three times happened why this one was going to be different, it wasn't, it was just matter of time. Sure seemed they didn't learn from their mistakes.

Now on the present, Aella was working as a paleontologist just like her father, she could do anything she wanted but she chose the same as her father, probably had to do with her experiences on the past.

Lamentably thanks to the attention of the park got, paleontology was left on the oblivion, nobody cared anymore, why would you chose to learn from fossils when you can actually see living dinosaurs? Ian Malcolm was right, paleontology was extinct.

"You can't do this" Aella exclaimed angrily on the phone "I don't care about all the money you can offer me" she gritted her teeth "You can't make me go back to that damnable island, do you understand me, I. Will. Not. Go. Back. To. The. Island" her eyes widened at the threat she had just receive "How dare you?" she hissed "I will destroy you, if you and your stupid company come at me" she shook her head and hang up.

She let out a scream in anger, grabbed the keys of her car and left her apartment. She drove directly to her father's house, they decided to stay close. When she arrived she knocked the door furiously.

Alan opened the door, before he could greet his daughter she entered angrily "Good to see you, Ella" he muttered sighing knowing something wrong had happen if she was acting in such way. He walked into the living room and looked at her "What happened?" he asked worried.

"InGen" she simple said.

Alan's eyes darkened at the mention of the same company that created the dinosaurs "Tell me everything."

She inhaled trying to remain calm "They call me, asking if I could go to the island to review the park" she started to explain "Obviously I said no" she shook her head "There was no way in hell I would go back there" she licked her lips "Anyways, it seems that they didn't like that I said no, so they gave me a choice, I go to the park, give them the review and I'll come back and everything is fine or-" she stopped.

"Or what, Ella?" her father asked.

She sighed "Or I won't have a job anymore, no one will fund my work anymore."