Traumatized and Punished

"CALUM WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES???????? DID YOU FORGET YOU'RE LIVING WITH YOUR FUCKING SISTER AGAIN?????????" I shout while desperately trying to cover my eyes to rid the nudeness of my brother from my line of sight. I look behind me to see Michael who steps up to my level and covers my eyes.

"CALUM PUT ON SOME FUCKING PANTS YOU TRAUMATISED YOUR FUCKING SISTER!!!! I DON'T THINK SHE WANTS TO SEE HER BROTHERS DICK EVER AGAIN!!!!!!! PUT ON SOME FUCKING PANTS" As Michael finished yelling a female shriek rang from the doorway followed by Ashton's distinctive voice. He's like a fucking kangaroo it's fucking adorable-oh uh you probably want to know what Ashton said oh uh here we go...

"Calum put on some fucking pants! This is the reason why Bryana doesn't come over anymore!!!" Ashton shouts out. "Sorry Ash, Mike, Kalli and Bryana I'll go put on pants and find Luke." Calum rushes out of the room and Mikey uncovers my eyes. Turns out Ashton covered the 'Bryana' girls eyes aswell. I walk blankly to the furthest corner from Michael and sink to the floor. I tug my knees to my chest and rock back and forth staring blankly of into space. Just then four legs found themselves in my line of sight.

"Squishy Face you there?" Ashton's distinct kangaroo voice rang out.

"No pants, no pants, no pants" I said blankly like a mantra of some sort. That was fucking traumatising you have no idea of what it's like to have an older brother and see his dick. Like what the shit? For the sake of women everywhere leave your pants on.

"Damn it Cal you traumatised your sister" a deep voice called out. so much hair...

"Oh shit not again someone call up the pizza guy..." he sighs

"Kalli? You in there? Hello???" Michael squatted down so his face was in my line of sight. I shake myself out of my trance.

"MONKEY KNUCKLES BUTTERNUT SQUASH WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED???" I cry out.

"You saw Calum's dick and went into a traumatic shock." Mikey responds pulling me into a comforting hug. I nuzzled my face into Mikey's chest trying to unsee the places on Calum that were meant to be left unseen by sisters and females that are not perverted 5SOS fans and girlfriends alike. Mikey rubbed comforting circles into my back humming 'I Miss You' by 'blink-182'. Not long into the song Ashton spoke for the first time since I removed myself from my trance.

"Squishy Face I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Bryana. Bryana this is Calum's sister Kalli." he introduces me to the beautiful blonde standing next to him. I remove my face from Mike's chest

"Hi Bry, I can call you that right? Well I will anyways but anywho... I will apologise on behalf of my brother for making you see his dick. Now I must await my apology from that dickhead." I say awkwardly.

"Thanks Kalli, you can totally call me that. I love your Youtube channel by the way. I totally pumped for your next collab. And it's not like it's a problem he's done it before." Bryana piped up. I smile in response but gasp at the fact that she has seen my brother naked more than once. The two of us continue to talk nothing but non-sense when two heavy sets of feet could be heard descending the stair case. Calum was one of them but assuming that the on;ly other band mater that was absent for Calum's nakedness was Luke so my guess is the other set of feet is none other than Luke Penguin Hemmings. I still have to yell at him for changing his instagram name. The two "men" stood at the bottom of the stairs FULLY CLOTHED THANK THE GODS.

"Sorry Girls" Calum says in a guilty tone. Michael and Ashton stood there giving him the "NO RUNNING IN MY LOBBY" look while Luke hides his giggles behind his hand. Calum hangs his head in shame.

"Calum, No Partying for the rest of the break." Ashton says in a Dad voice "If you sneak out we will find out too! The only thing that's good about the paps" Michael says in a Mum voice. Bryana and I chuckle. "How often do you think this happens?" Bryana whispers in my ear. "Probably a lot." I respond. The two of us giggle quietly behind our hands whil Calum trudges up to his room.

"Now that, that's dealt with who wants pizza?" Ashton asks keeping up the Dad facade. That last thought went from zero to a hundred real quick. Luke, Bryana and I all cheer like small children.

"PIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I sing out like an opera singer hitting the G, 2 octaves higher than middle C. Effectively shocking everyone and getting the dogs SIX houses down to start barking. Holy Shit Dick Fuck Balls that's new.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys Sorry for the wait on all my stories. I'll try update as much as I can but right now I'm balancing school, my band and the school play which basically takes up all of my time. This is basically the first bit of free time I've had in a while so I'm really sorry. I'm gonna try update as much as possible tonight and I don't know how much that's gonna be since chrome is down so basically I'm using internet explorer. Like Srsly who even does that anymore. Again Sorry for the wait.

Love Ya's

                       ~Kyla