The Warmth That is Michael

One Direction makes an appearance and Kassie is based off of my irl bestie 1D_KEVIN xx

Enjoy! xx 

______________________________________________________________________________

(*At The Arrival Gate*)

"CALUMMM YOU SAID THEY WOULD BE HERE!!!!" I whine to him. the two of us stood in the arrival gate in London looking for the three idiots who are supposed to pick us up. The two of us look frantically around the gate looking for Michael's hair Luke's height and listening carefully for Ashton's laugh. After around 15 minutes of looking I see three rather tall 'men' waving at us like idiots. I smacked Calum's arm

"What the fu-dge!" He scream catching himself before screaming fuck. Mum's grained that into him pretty well.

"Found them you Frootloop Dingus!" I shout and begin dragging Calum and our backpacks in the direction of the morons waving at us frantically. The three older boys continued to wave as we approached. Calum still had no clue where I was taking him. Being the oblivious fuck he is, he begins to ask questions.

"Where the Hell are you taking me?" he asks

"You oblivious little fuck! Your fucking friends are over there!" I whisper shout to him as I point to the direction of the maniacs. Realisation creeps onto his features as the two of us walk normally to the boys who are grining like mad. Morons I tell you. The two of us stop in front of the boys The next thing I know is there is three sets of arms trapping me in the most fucking painful group hug ever.

"Guys...Can't...fucking...breathe...room...going...dark..." I say dramatically spacing out the words and closing my eyes so they can let go of me; and the gullible little shits believe me. They pull away from the group hug and look at me with concern masking their 'manly' features. I smirk and stand the with my hand on my hip. They finally realize that I'm not going to faint; at least I'm not the one they should be worried about Calum doesn't seem to be breathing he's laughing so hard he looks like a retarded seal.Once they recover from my little trick they each engulf me into an individual hug. Luke went first picking me up and spinning round in a circle. Yeah... I'm that short. Once he put me down he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and put his face in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. I've never been fond of hugs. The lack of attention I get from my parents is the cause of me not liking hugs very much. Michael had to pry Luke off of me to get a hug in. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and gave me a squeeze, He burried his head in the crook of my neck making his cheeks squish. He's such a sweetheart! I WANNA EAT HIM ALL UP HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I love him really. The next thing I know the warmth that is Michael is pulled away and replaced by abnormally large hands on the side of my small face. Ashton. His giggle interupts my thoughts from getting too out of hand. The cute little shit.

"Squishy Face, Squishy Face, Squishy Face." He says over and over while squishing my cheeks. What a cutie pie.

"Hello to you too Ashton." I say cheerfully you exasperated at the same time. You see Ashton only ever does this with me and his sister Lauren who's like my little sister. She's just a sweet heart. But anyway. After the guys went a crushed Calum in a bone crushing hug the five of us left the airport with paparazzi on our tails. Apparently the three of them ditched the security and made a detour and beat them there, pretty smart for the idiots they are I love them gto bits really.

"Do you guys wanna go to the that fish and chip place around the corner from ours?" Luke asks

"I'm in." Ashton shouts from behind the wheel

"Me too." Michael shouts from the seat behind me. They have a mini van don't be surprised

"Me three" Calum screams. Now all eyes were on me I took this as the perfect time to start with my fish puns.