Don't Worry About Him

I was up a few hours later around seven to get a shower. I felt like dressing up today and being pretty, so that's exactly what I did.

After a shower, I put on a black skater skirt, a light blue over the shoulder sweater, a pair of black ankle boot wedges, and a pair of over the knee black socks.

My blonde hair was straightened and left down.

Just as I was about to put on some makeup, Austin knocked on the bathroom door.

"I need in, Dani."

"Why?"

"It's a bathroom and I gotta piss."

I giggled at him and opened the door. He stood there with his tousled hair and basketball shorts.

"You're adorable." I kissed his cheek and left the bathroom, but he stopped me, pulling me back into his arms.

"You forgot something." Austin looked down at me with a grin.

"Mmm. This?" I leaned up and kissed him briefly.

"Make that two things." He took my hand and slipped the ring on to my finger. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed his nose before leaving the bathroom.

As the door closed, I went to my computer.

"Ms. Danielle? Would you like for me to discuss what all I found from what you told me to do last evening?" JARVIS asked.

"Not right now, JARVIS. I'll be down in the lab later on. We can talk then."

"As you wish."

I checked my emails and such, but then Jade decided to Skype me.

"It's been a while, bitch. Thought you forgot about me, what with all your super friends." She spoke with sass and an attitude and her arms were crossed.

"Oh chill, Jade. My life has been very dramatic the past couple days."

"When isn't your life dramatic?" She giggled a little. "So how's life? How's Austin and you doing?"

I couldn't help but smile brightly at what had happened last night.

"We're perfect." I breathed out, leaning back in the chair.

"I wouldn't say perfect." Austin wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind, kissing my neck. "But we're getting along."

"Ooh. Hi, Austin." Jade immediately put on her flirty face, which made me want to strangle the poor girl. I loved her to pieces but she wasn't going to flirt with my boyfriend-fiancé.

"Hi, Jade." He smiled to her. "How're you?"

"Oh I'm hanging in there." Jade giggled.

"We gotta go, babe. I'll call you later." I told her.

"Kay kay. Bye, Austin."

"Bye, Jade."

Once her picture left the computer screen, I smacked Austin's bare chest.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Don't encourage her to flirt with you."

"Is this jealousy coming from my Danielle?"

"Shut up, ass. Put some clothes on so we can announce to our parents and family about the engagement." I rolled my eyes at him and went back into the bathroom.

•*•*•

Austin put on jeans and a gray long sleeve before we went to the top floor, where everyone was.