chapter 11

A tall, red haired girl opened the compartment door.
"Can I come in? All the others are taken and-"
She didn't get to finish her sentence when Kavin and I answered "sure" at the same time and the girl came in.
"What's your name?" I asked politely as the girl sat next to me.
"Samantha" she answered. "But you can call me Sam".
"We are Kavin and Nicole" I said.
"Where are you from, Sam?"
Kavin asked.
"I'm from England. You aren't?" She asked.
"Actually I'm from Israel and Kavin's from Australia" I said.
"Cool" she replied, smiling.
"I'm a half blood. And you?" Sam asked.
"I'm a pureblood" Kavin said.
"I'm a muggle born." I said and looked sadly at the floor.
"That doesn't matter to us. I know you have a good heart. That doesn't say anything bad about you, or about how you behave. Believe me." He said, smiling and I became the happiest person on earth.

In the noon we heard a knock on our door and a tall, black haired boy came in. "Have you seen my brother Josh?" He asked nervously.
"No" Sam asked. Was she going red?!
"Well, tell me if you see him, I'm Luke."
"Sure" Kavin answered and the boy went out of the compartment. Was he going a bit red too?!

When the driver said that we'll be at Hogwarts in 20 minutes, Sam suddenly said: "well, I know that you probably want to, but I prefer that you won't see me while I'm changing and there for I'll go to the toilet". And she went out. We both begun laughing hard. "It looks like she can be funny" Kavin said and we continued laughing. Then, I went to change too.
Those robes looked really funny on me but since when do I care so much? When I got back I saw Sam sitting alone in the compartment. After a few minutes Kavin joined us and after a few more the train got slower and slower until it finally stopped and we got out of the train.