chapter 5

'All passengers to flight number 651 to London, the boarding has just started'
The announcer's voice came over the loudspeaker.
"That's us!!" my father said. We got up and started walking towards gate C.

❇❇❇❇❇
After a flight of five hours, we got off the airplane and after we passed all the passport controls, took all our luggage (which was five huge suitcases- one for each and one general) we went out of the airport and took a deep breathe from the british air. It was amasing. It was dark outside (eight in the evening). We waited five minutes untill someone came to us and after he he found out that he was looking for us, he led us to the airport parking. He showed us a high, white car and gave us the key. He e explained that there is everything we need in our house and that he wishes us good luck.

We were driving about thirty minutes untill we entered a lovely neighborhood with big houses and very well tended gardens. We were driving three more minuets and we got to our new home.

After we checked where is what and put our things in their places, each one entered his room. My room was huge, twice as big as mine in Israel. There was a huge bed, closet (with mirror on it), shelves, table with two chairs, a small sofa, and even a television!! The walls were beige and the curtains were white, with purple flowers. I even had my own bathroom (which was big too).
After I took a shower I sat on my bed and searched for WiFi. I wasn't amazed to find one free. I took a picture of my room and sent to my friends.
I lay on my bed and fell asleep immidiately.