chapter 10

Finally, September arrived. I was so excited. My trunk was ready since the day before and I just finished putting all the things I'll need at the journey to Hogwarts (which was a sandwich, money, my phone and a book to read) into my bag. I put there also my robes, I decided to walk in the streets with jeans instead. It was finally ten o'clock and Kavin and his mother came in (his father had to go to the Ministry of magic). After I gave huge hugs to my mother, father and sister, whom I'm going to miss the most and I took my brown owl and my trunk, we left the hous.
"Excited?" Kavin asked me.
"I can't describe how much.." I answered.
"You don't need to feel that way, just relax, everything will be alright." He told me and opened the car door for me with a smile.
The drive took thirty minutes and then we got to Kings Cross station. Kavin's mother hugged him and wished us luck.
We passed through the barrier just like in the books (it was so cool!!) And entered the train. We found ourselves an empty compartment and sat down, talking about the house we will maybe be sorted into.
Then, a whistle was heard and the train started moving, and Kavin and I started smiling.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺