“Well take this.” He handed me his water, “Drink it slowly so your body has a chance to hydrate itself. And if you feel dizzy go find someone to help you, okay? I really have to run though!”

“Yeah, thanks! It was great meeting you!”

“You too!” He said walking away.

A few seconds later Jenny came out of the bathroom and I told her what had just happened.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CURSE MY NEED TO PEE EVERY 10 MINUTES.”

“I’m still in shock.” I replied, while her and I made our way into the SWS crowd.

Seeing them live was exhilarating. Kellin had amazing stage presence and they all sounded amazing, it was easily my favorite set of the day.

After their set we had to leave, I promised Drew I would be home an hour before I actually got home. He was really pissed at me, but it was worth it.

I had never had a better day in my life, but that was the last Warped Tour I ever had with Jenny.

* BACK TO THE PRESENT *

I wandered around the venue for hours. The guys all helped me search for Jenny long after everyone was gone.

Eventually we all met up and returned to the bus.

“It’s alright Binx, we’re at this venue again tomorrow, maybe she’ll come back.” Kellin said.

I nodded, silently letting a tear fall down my cheek.

Kellin turned to be and wiped the tear from my face, before bringing me in for a hug and kissing my forehead.

We walked up to the bus, and something caught my eye. There was an envelope stuck in the door. I pulled it out and examined it; all it said was “Binx” On the front of it.

I opened it quickly, grabbing a letter from inside it and reading it in my head.

Dear Binx,

            I’ve heard that you are traveling with Sleeping with Sirens, as their photographer. I’m so happy for you! I don’t know if you are only doing this to find me, or if you are doing something for yourself finally, but I am so proud that you finally go out of that awful town.

            I’ve also heard that you’re now dating Kellin Quinn. You lucky bitch. I really hope that he treats you well, because you deserve the best. I hope you two really love each other, and stay together forever.

            Now I have to tell you something very important, and I don’t want you to be upset. I’ve recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and I won’t be alive much longer. I’ve accepted this fact, and I’m okay. These past few years have been amazing, and I’ve lived really happily. I want you to know I’ll always be watching over you, and no matter what happens I’ll always be there, even if I’m not there physically.

            By the time you get home, I’ll be gone. I have a bunch of stuff that I want to give to you though, so when you get home I want you to go to the Public Storage Center in town and get what I left you from room #378. The key is in this envelope. There will be another letter with the stuff.

            Much love,

                        Jenny

Tears streamed down my cheeks slowly, Kellin read the letter over my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

“Shh… It’s okay Binx, everything’s going to be okay. She doesn’t want you to be sad.” Kellin held me and whispered in my ear.

After a few minutes of me standing there crying, Kellin opened the bus door and carried me inside. He placed me down in his bunk gently, sliding off my shoes and socks, before changing quickly and lying down next to me. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly, and he held me there while I cried, and eventually fell asleep in his arms.

((( SORRY JENNY ))) ((((HUG))))