Chapter 2

After the doctor had determined that I had broken my wrist, he sent me to get my cast on. After and hour, it had finally been put on. As we were walking out the door, we saw a few flashes of light. Harry had turned me in the opposite direction and started walking remotely fast. Louis was behind us and Liam was in front of us. We had made it to the back and made our escape. Luckily, Paul had realised there was a crowd and got the car. I got in the back with Harry and Liam while Paul was driving and Louis was asking him about ducks. I had no idea why, but it distracted me from thinking about my mother and father. But I snapped out of it when I realised we were at harrys house. We all piled out of the suv and Niall and zayn were waiting on us on the porch. We got into the house before Liam had sensibly mentioned that i should go home and take a shower and everything else I had to do.

Harry had helped me into his car and we drove over to my house. I lived with my dad. Even though he was hardly home, he always left me little notes. He used to do the same with my mom. But that was before my mom had left 4 years ago when I was 13. Out of the blue, she had just picked up and left. No goodbye note, no last words in any form. I had said "bye mom, love you" right before school. Then when I came hone later, I noticed she packed up everything she had and left. At first, my dad wouldn't speak to anyone, he'd barely come out of his room. Then, a few months later, he'd leave but wouldn't come back. But then just recently, he's been around a lot more. He's a lawyer, so he makes a lot of money to support us. He works some crazy shifts sometimes.

After I was home, I walked upstairs to my room with Harry tailing me and making sure I didn't get hurt. When we got to my door, I was a little hesitant. Partially because my room was a mess, an partially because what if he found something like a tampon or my underwear in there? That'd be the absolute WORST! I had him wait outside my wooden door while I walked in and cleaned up a little. A few minutes later, I realized that it was hard to pick up things with only one hand.

When I finally opened the door to let Harry in, he was sitting outside my door on his iPhone. I stood in the forest just taking in his luscious chocolate brown curls. Oh, how I wish I could run my hands through them. And his nose was the cutest. Then his eyebrows furrowed. I could just tell something was up, wait he said something. What did he say?

"what?" I asked

" I said, that maybe you should take a look at this." he held his phone out to me. On the screen, I saw a picture of me from behind And his face was toward the camera. The caption was "harry and mistress s pregnancy?"

"uh oh" I said.