Stay the night

Sunday Evening
Becca's POV
"Hayesie it's getting late..."
"You can stay the night if you want to."
"Ok.."
"How about we go upstairs to my room and watch a few movies on Netflix?"
"Ok..."
At around 10:45 I was getting really sleepy. Hayes had his arm around me. I felt safe and comfortable. I started to drift off to sleep. I guess Hayes noticed.
"You can go to sleep baby girl. It's ok. I love you."
"I love you too."
And with that I fell asleep and Hayes kissed me on the top of my head."
(Pic of Hayes asleep on top)

Monday Morning
Hayes' POV
I woke up with Becca snuggled up close to me. She was so cute when she was asleep. I slightly shook her to wake her up for school.
"Hmm?" She said sleepily.
"Becca it's time to wake up for school."
She rubbed her eyes and sat up.
"Can I borrow a pair of basketball shorts and a hoodie? I don't feel like dressing all nice today."
"Sure." I smiled knowing that she can be wearing my clothes and still look good.
I handed her a pair of my silver basketball shorts and a black MagCon hoodie.
"Thanks." She smiled slightly them walked into my bathroom connected to my bedroom to change.
When she came out in my clothes, she looked so cute.
"You still look beautiful, Beccabear."
She just giggles as she put her hair in a messy bun. I just slipped on a pair of black basketball shorts and a black Cameron Dallas hoodie. Then we walked to school.