The Heart Gang

Note: I might change the Title and book cover of this story. So if you guys have any ideas please comment!

~~~

"Sorry for calling you on such short notice." Shanks says. He was sitting in a chair while drinking some booze. They were in room with a coffee table in-between them. Shanks scratches his chin as he crossed his left leg over the other.

"It isn't a problem Shanks-ya." his visitor says while taking a sip from his bottle. "You said it was something important. And we were already around here."

"Need more supplies?" Shanks asked and the other nodded.

Trafalgar D. Water Law was his name. He was a very strong gang leader known throughout many seas and kingdoms. He was also a family friend, per say. Shanks did offer him a home out in The island but he refused and started his own gang. The Heart gang to be exact.

However he was in alliance with Shanks and not only that. He was Luffy's cousin, making his visits here pretty frequent.

He was a tall young man with black hair and yellow eyes. He wore a white spotted hat and a yellow and black shirt with the Heart's Jolly Roger on its chest. His pants were white and had a similar pattern to his hat. He also carried a Nadochi (is that how it is. Forgive me for spell check) with him. He was also a devil fruit user.

"To get to the point. Luffy's missing."

Law raises an eyebrow. "Missing?"

"Yep, for a few days now, been kind of quiet because of it."

That was one thing the other did agree with. Usually when he came around Luffy would tackle him and his crew upon sight. Not to mention that their was no racket going on either.

Law tips his hat and looks at the half empty bottle. "You want me to look for him?" he asks.

"Keep an eye out for him. If you do find him you don't have to bring him back, just contact me." Law nodded at the man's response.

A knock came from the door and it opened. Ace and Sabo both walked in when Shanks motioned for them. "What is it?"

"We've set the reward." Sabo says leaning on his pipe. He nods at Law and the other does the same back.

"Also." Ace starts after greeting his cousin, "I contacted Oyaji." Shanks nods then stands up. He stretches after finishing what was left of his drink and turns to Law. "Of course you're welcome to stay as long as you want." he informs him and the younger nods.

" I'll tell the rest of my crew then." Law says standing up. He nods to them and exits. Shanks looks at the other two.

"That all?"

"Nope." Sabo says as he takes something out his back pocket. It was a rolled up newspaper. He hands it to Shanks and the man rolls it open to read the front page.

He honestly couldn't help the grin that came on his face when he read the headline. For some reason to him it meant the boy was alright. Even if he was raising hell.

Mugiwara, Swordsman and other take down Buggy Clan.

Shanks hums as he reads the headline. Buggy? He remembered that clown back in the day. He looks at the picture to see Luffy, who looked as though he were running straight to the camera with meat in his mouth. His arm was stretched out behind him to grab a teen with green hair and the other wrapped itself around a orange haired woman's waist. All three of them had some type of smile on their faces.

Shanks threw the paper back at Sabo.

"Well at least we know he's well and kicking."

~~~~~

"Good evening Makino-ya." Law greeted as he takes a seat at the bar. Makino smalls at him. "Evening to you too Law." She then looks over his shoulder to see the rest of his members walk in to take a seat along side him.

"Sachi. Penguin, Bepo." She greets and they all respond.

"How are you Ms. Makino!" Penguin asks happily, Makino makes a small smile in return.

"It's been nice, although it's quiet without Luffy around. Will you all be helping finding him?"

Law nods. "I heard Ace-ya and Sabo-ya will be heading out in three days. We'll leave after we finish restocking." He says. Makino places each of them a drink on the counter.

~~~

Luffy laughs wholeheartedly from in front of the boat. They had damaged to kick the clown guy and his underlings ass, grab some food and as a bonus they stole a couple of ships from the gang.

Oh yes this was really fun!!

Right now they were a day away from the island, heading east. Name had her own boat while Luffy and Zoro shared the one they managed to put there stuff on. He was confused why Nami wanted her own boat but didn't question it. They tied a rope to both boats so they wouldn't drift apart.

"Nami! What's the next island?!" Luffy calls out over the waved. The orange haired woman smiles while looking at the map she managed to swipe. "It'll take a few more since we left yesterday!" She called back. Luffy hums and looks over to Zoro, who was asleep. He stretches his head back to get a better look at the other and notices something red on Zoro's hip....

"ZORO!!!" Luffy yelled when he realized what it was, startling the other awake and making Nami jump in her boat.

Zoro looks at the boy with a questioning glance, before he could say anything Luffy's arm stretched over and his hand grabbed his shirt, lifting it up. Nami's eyes went big as she looked at the stab wound in the others side. If he got that wound yesterday then he should be dead from blood loss right now!! She thought. Luffy stares at the wound with a slight frown on his face and Zoro looks down at it.

"When did that get there?" He questions making Nami fall back and Luffy frown deeper.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW'D IT GET THERE!? YOU GOT IT FROM THAT GUY ON THE UNICYCLE YESTERDAY!!!" She yells at him. Seriously what was with these two!? They weren't human at all were they!?

"Zoro, you need to fix it." Luffy mumbled. Zoro scratches the back of his head. "I'll just sleep it off."

"It's bleeding."

"It's fine."

"Won't Zoro's stomach fall out then?"

"Only you would think that Luffy." The older sighed before tilting his head back. "If it bothers you that much then you do it then." He mumbled before closing his eyes.

"Okay!" Luffy exclaims before looking for the first aid kit on their boat. Nami stares at the two and her eye twitches. These two were beyond abnormal.

~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry this is so short !!!!

I had more but the other half got deleted ;A; waa~~

So sorry again. Please comment and vote.

*cries in a corner...*