how they tell you they love you

Soda:

"You know I should really be heading back, you know how strict my parents are, hanging around these horse rodeos," you say, letting go of Soda's hand smiling.

"Darry doesn't like me around here either, but look at me!" He was so charming. So handsome, not just his face, but really at heart. He stroked your hair away, leaning in for a long, passionate kiss. You feel yourself wrap your arms around his neck as he gently picked you up from the ground. You smiled as he kisses you.

"You have the prettiest smile," he murmured happily. You look into his beautiful honey brown eyes as he whispers into your ear sweetly ,"I love you."

You bite your lip,"I love you more!" And you both debate playfully of who loves who more.

Johnny:

"I can't take it (y/n)! I don't wanna keep living in this stupid town. I didn't ask go be a greaser! Fate gave it to me!" He shakes his crying head. You place your hand on his shoulder and slowly cautiously take his gun to keep him from harming himself.

With tears welled up in your own eyes your voice trembling as well you promise," I know Johnny... It sucks but, I promise. You and I we'll both make it out of Tulsa!  Just like Darry will someday. We'll get out of here together!"

He looks at you and you run to hug him. You both lay by the tree,his hand and yours locked together tight.

"If you go down, I go down too," Johnny mumbles," because I love you."

At that moment you realize how much his life means to you and you smile back softly," I love you too."

Ponyboy:

"So did you like the movie?" You asked eagerly.

"Meh, I dunno I think the first one was better," he smiles softly looking at me.

"What is there something on my face?" You asked a little embarrassed.

He ginned and replies back,"Ya, beauty."

You laugh at how cheesy his response was,"Your full of baloney, you know that Curtis?"

"Not as cheesy as that movie," He starts to laugh at his own response and cautiously places his hand around your waist as we walk. You could feel him a little nervous with showing PDA with so many people around.

"Go ahead," you whisper sweetly knowing he wants to kiss you. You pull him by his collar and plant a kiss on him.

"I love you (y/n). Your a real smart cookie," he shyly says.

"Me too," you whisper back and kiss him. You both head back to your place with no parents around. ;)

Next chapter updated!