Chapter 12. Hide away places and not so pleasant torture!

Start from the beginning

I came back and handed her the items and stood back she stepped towards Jason slapping his cheek a few times.

"Oi wake up! I said wake up" she said slapping him harder and his eyes flew open, he blinked a few times then looked around the room confused before freezing when he saw Lucy and i.

"Well well goodmorning have a good sleep? I'm so glad your up though the fun was just starting" she said in a way to calm voice.

"Your not so tough now that your tied up aren't you, kinda pathetic if you think about it, well with out further adu, let the fun begin" she finished turning to face me and started undressing me.

"Are you watching? I bet you want to be the one undressing him huh?"
When i was completely naked i undressed her kissing her senceless.

When she was naked she seductively walked over to Jason keeping her eyes on me i grabbed my member and slowly started playing, i pulled a chair up and sat down to enjoy the show.

She climbed on Jason straddling his legs bending over to suck him off, Jason turned his head away from her closing his eyes crying, when he was hard she grabbed the knife and looked me in the eyes as she slowly sunk down on him, as she slowly fucked him she moved the knife around his body not actually touching the skin until she hovered the knife above his upper arm then brought it down and cut the skin.

Jasons teary eyes shot open and he screamed through the cloth, seeing him in pain like that really set my hormones on fire, i started pumping myself harder enjoying this alot.

Lucy brought the knife to his chest and took another slice at his skin laughing at his poor attempts to wiggle away from her, after seven cuts in total she put the knife down and grabbed the salt not once changing the speed of her slow movements on his dick.

"Baby why don't you came here and join the fun?" She asked me seducively and how could i refuse, i stood up and climbed onto the bed behind Lucy spreading Jasons legs sitting between them positioning the head of my dick at his tight asshole.

"You ready baby?" Lucy asked pouring some salt in to her hand and as i slammed into his hole she pressed her salt filled hand on to one of the many cuts on Jason.

Jason screamed in absolute pain which turned me on even more so i started pounding into him hard and fast not stopping, looking down i saw blood coming out of his ass from the torture i was causing him.

Lucy put salt in all seven cuts while she took her other hand putting it around me and put a finger in to my asshole so when i was pulling out of Jason i was pushing her finger deeper throwing my head back in ecstacy.

Could this get any more pleasurable!

As i could start to feel the build up deep inside i noticed Jason wasnt screaming anymore, i looked at his face and i noticed he passed put, i rolled my eyes at his weakness, pathetic!

Suddenly the door was thrown open crashing to the wall, i pulled out in shock and Lucy screamed jumping to her feet running to the far wall, i looked at the door and it felt like my eyes could fall out of my skull, there stood Rick and his body guards all with guns.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY FIND US?

I was so angry i wouldn't be suprised if i had steam coming out of my ears, the men were focused on Jasons unconsious body to see me coming i ran at them and faught for one of the guards guns, i got hold of it and pointed it at Jason.

"Don't move or i shoot him" i yelled, they stood wide eyed frozen, i smiled now that i have them where i want them.

"Put down the guns now!" They immediatly put their guns on the floor then put there hands above there head.