Chapter 11. Issac!

Picture of Cate Blanchett as Lucy Patterson (Issac Pattersons wife)
............................................

Rick's POV...

"Hi, um just curious why did your husband to be think we were dead?" Jason's mother asked, he stepped forward away from as facing them looking a little, no lot stiff.

"It has something to do with" he started then cleared his throat before continuing "get out now, you are not my son, i will not have a faggot in this house, and, NEVER COME BACK, you ruined everything for me, i slept under the bridge for 2 years before i caught a bus here, then Oscar brought me in where i became his boxing bag, i was thinking about killing myself when i was at work but i just happen to meet Rick who saved my life in more ways then one, why the hell would i let anyone know about you when you wanted nothing to do with me?" Jason said in one long breath then started breathing heavily and shaking, i quickly walked up to him holding him to me trying to calm him down which seemed to work.

"Honey, we were just in shock, we're both so sorry, we tried looking for you but we didn't know where you were"

"Dad?" Jason asked his father who was quiet until now.

"I'm so sorry son, i was just scared, i didn't know what to think" he said looking uncomfortable.

"Scared? I WAS 11 YEARS OLD LIVING ON THE STREETS-" my eyes widened at this new information 11 years old what kind of parent kicks their 11 year old child out.

"I HAD TO BEG FOR FOOD JUST TO SURVIVE AND YOU WERE THE SCARED ONE?" He asked, my heart ached for what Jason was going through back then, but never again, i'm gonna make sure he has everything he ever wanted in life, let him be a kid again.

"You know what? No i'm not dealing with this right now, the love of my life just proposed to me so i'm going to go celebrate with the three most important people in my life, guys lets go" I smiled at him when he said i was the love of his life, Jason turned around and davids and issac walked out the door.

"I'll catch up, i want to have a word with your parents for a sec" I spoke up, he frowned but left the room so i was alone with them.

"Okay, i'm only going to say this once, when you get out of hospital i will have a car waiting to take you back to your home, where ever it is, and i don't want either of you getting in contact with Jason, i love him more then life itself and all you two seem to do is cause him pain and seeing him in pain kills me, i will pay you both $20,000 each to stay away, i have already payed for all the hospital bills so don't worry" i said before turning and walking out.

When i was out of the room i couldn't help smile at the sight before me, Jason and Issac were pretty much on the floor laughing their heads off and davids was shaking his head at them trying to hold back a smile but failing miserable.

"What's so funny?" I asked wrapping my arm around Jasons waist.

"Issacs being mean" Jason whined but he was still laughing so i knew it was a joke.

"Then why are you laughing?" Issac asked still laughing himself.

"Because i'm insane, i think i need to go to the nut house" Jason said waving his hands around madly.

"You got that right?" Issac mumbled but i heard it and to say i was shocked was an understatement, he's never this relaxed infront of me, the next thing made me laugh out loud Jason exited from my grasp and started chasing after Issac down the hallway of the hospital.