Chapter 6. Worst fears realized

Rick's POV...

Wow my sweet little Jason has a serious naughty side and i love it he make me feel things i havent felt in my intire life, he makes me want more, no need more, and being handcuffed while watching him please himself was just...

Wow.

We've made love twice tonight best night of my life and hopfully thats not the only show i get.

I really need to make it up to him some how. Some how i need to return the favour.

Jason suddenly got up and out of bed and started walking towards the door, he's not leaving is he, i hope i didn't do something wrong. Panic rose in me as i went to ask.

"Babe? Where are you going? What happened?" I asked but he wasnt paying any attention to me, he went towards the door but he stopped at the vase full of flowers near the door and stood infront of them so i couldn't see what he was doing he was very still for a few seconds before he turned around looking pale, i looked down at his hand and saw him holding a camra.

I saw red.

I don't think i've ever been this angry before in my intire life, and i own a company so i tend to get a little grumpy, even when i found out what Oscar was doing to Jason that day in the bathroom i was mad, no i was furious but no where near this mad.

Jason's naked body is for my eyes only and him pleasuring himself is for my eyes only, if i ever find that little shit first i'll kill him, he has no right seeing this beauty making love to me.

"Why is there a camera in the flowers?" Jasons soft but scared voice brought me back and i looked up at him and the way he was looking at me it showed nothing but fear, was he scared of me?

"Baby come here" i said softly, he hesitated at first but then walked over to me with the camera.

I got out of bed and pulled my boxers back on and wrapped my arms around him taking the camera off him.

"Baby, you need to listen to me, i am not mad at you, i could never be mad at you, i am upset but i'm not upset with you, you have to know i disn't put that there so theres only one explanation as to why its there.

Oscar had to of planted it there.

I promise we are going to find Oscar no matter what it takes, now i need you to put some pants on while i call patterson and davids in here okay" i say leaning down kissing him on the lips softly before pulling away and grabbing my phone i know i can just call out to them since there in the house but i cant be bothered im to mad.

"You two get in here now" i said into the phone when davids picked up, i hung up and turned to see Jason wearing his boxers and he was putting his toys into the bag they were in.

The door opened and the two guards walked in patterson walked straight to Jason and looked him over making sure he wasnt hurt before talking.

"What's happened Jason? Why do you look so pale?" He asked pulling Jason to sit on the bed.

All he did was point to the camera that was in my hand, both guards looked at it wondering why i have a camera then they both realized what was going on.

"Oh my god Jason are you okay? Where the hell was that?" Patterson paused then looked at me like he forgot something.

"Are you okay to sir?"

"Im fine, Jason found this in the flowers over there, Oscar must have put it in here knowing i'd have you both stay here the night, i want him found and i want him found now, what have you got on that new security guard that Jason pointed out"