Chapter 26: Another Day In

Start from the beginning

"B-because I don't want my baby girl to go into jail"

"I won't be going to jail, we had a little talk so don't worry. And anyway if I was going to go to jail I don't care, I care about Jade's happiness... not mine"

"You really love her don't you?"

"More than anything... I will do what it takes for her to be happy" I smile to myself.

"Aww" my mum smiles at me "well I'm still waiting for her to be a Edwards" she chuckles.

"Mam, not yet" I giggle.

"Speaking of her, where is she?"

"She is upstairs sleeping. She deserves some sleep for a while. She haven't slept all night"

"Bless" my mum looks hurt.

"I know.. but she sleeps like an angel, she's so perfect" my eye's widen and I realized what I just said "did I just say that out loud?"

"Yes!! Aww that's so sweet!! I never seen you like this with anyone!!"

"Well she is special to me mam" I smile and sit down by her on the sofa.

"I know, I can see that by the way your like with her" she smiles and nudges me.

"What am I like with her?" I smirk.

"Ok where do I start?" She giggles "well this is what you were like when you had a girlfriend or before you met Jade. You were uhh... can I be honest without you getting offended?"

"Go on" I chuckle.

"Ok so.. you were selfish, treated me and your dad like we were filth, rarely come home when you were out and things like that but now you've met Jade, your sweet, loving, respectful, and well... you are in love" she smiles.

"She has changed me... I love her so much and I hate seeing her hurt... I-It hurts...." I could feel a fear stream down my eye's.

"Aww babe, come here" we cuddle.

"Don't worry... I-it will be ok" I wipe my tears "I'm just scared for her that's all"

"I under-" before my mum could finish the sentence my phone rang.

"One sec mam" I pick up the phone.

-

Phone Call

"Hey Pez" it was Jesy.

"Oh hey Jes, what's up?" I lean against the sofa.

"Just wanted to see how Jade was that's all. So how is she?"

"S-she isn't ok... she is a mess.... she is acting like she is ok but she isn't... she haven't slept last night... I don't know what's she's going through..." I tear up.

"S-she will be ok..." I could hear her nearly crying.

"I-I hope... god I'm such a bad girlfriend..."

"You aren't!!" She yells.

"Really!?! I promised her that I wouldn't let anything happen and what happened to her!?! She got hurt and I broke my number 2 rule!!! And already broke my number 1 which is when I kicked her out!!"

"Well what did you do to Sam when you found out!?! You nearly killed him!! You make sure that she is safe from any harm and you make sure she gets what's best for her!!!" I couldn't deny that.

"T-true..." I sigh.

"Is it ok if me and Leigh come down to see you and Jade?"

"Sure, what time?"