Chapter 9: The Right Decision

Hey guys, I have nothing to say now other than, please, if you're waiting for my story that I announced before, I'm really, so very sorry, I might not publish it in a while cause I'm really busy again with my school problems, I just recently failed a test (not really, I barely passed which is bad on my case cause I'm aiming to be the top 1 this year cause my parents and my family are expecting it since I was top 1 last year).

But! I'll still be able to update on this story seeing as it's been very successful which I never even knew was possible, though I won't be able to update regularly I will try my best.

Oh, and thank you so much for reading this story guys, you are the absolute best! It has over 900 reads, I just really can't believe it, thank you, guys!

Now, I'm very sure that you're not here to listen to my problems with life so let's go on with the story!

(Pic of the Dream Charm)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

★♬Suki's POV♬★♬

It was a nice day with the sun shining, clear skies and birds singing.

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan!" shouted a male voice.

I turned around and saw Tadase with Ikuto, Uncle and....... Dad, I was shocked not entirely because I saw Uncle and Dad, but because I would've just stood there in shock but it was like I couldn't control my own body and I ran over to them, into Dad's arms hugging him, well kinda squishing him, in the process.

"Hello, my beautiful moon." He said with his voice that I missed and haven't heard in years, and his warm, kind and loving smile.

I giggled, well, my body giggled I guess, but inside I was crying, I missed the way he called me his nickname for me, "Beautiful Moon."

If you're wondering why my nickname is "Beautiful Moon" well it's because I was born at night and my dad said when he was waiting and praying for me and my mom to be safe he looked out a window and saw the full moon, he said it was the most beautiful sight he had ever saw.

He remembered the name "Mitsuki" which means "Beautiful Moon" he thought about it and after the safe delivery when mom asked what my name should be, he said "Tsubaki (because it was my mom's favorite flower, Camelia) Mitsuki", hence my name.

I was about to talk to him to tell him that I miss him very much but then there was a loud ringing noise, I looked Dad and he smiled at me.

"I'm sorry our time is short, my beautiful moon, but I do have three things to tell you and it's that, I know you're a smart girl, you know if your actions are wrong or right, I know that you can- no, you will make the right decision in the end and I'm proud of you because of that, I want you to continue doing what your passionate about, and I want you to stay strong and understand that you're not alone, you have your friends, your Guardian Characters and Tadase." He said with a smile on his face the whole time.

I started to cry a bit after hearing what he said, but he's right, I do have friends I just push them away and I think I should make the right decision.

"I love you, my beautiful moon, remember, I'm always watching over you even if you can't see me." I got one last glimpse of his smile and I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

My charas was going to go to me to say good morning but they stopped when they saw my tears, and went over to me with worried expressions.

"Tsubaki-san, are you alright?" Hikari said worry evident in her voice.

I smiled and reassured them, "Don't worry about me, it was just a dream."

I wiped the tears away with my hands and stood up to start my morning routine.

⏰⏰⏰Time Skip⏰⏰⏰

I went to school keeping up my act and walked silently as I thought about what Dad told me.

I know you're a smart girl, you know if your actions are wrong or right, I know that you can- no, you will make the right decision in the end and I'm proud of you because of that, I want you to continue doing what your passionate about, and I want you to stay strong and understand that you're not alone, you have your friends, your Guardian Characters and Tadase.

But what if I make the right decision but Tadase gets hurt, they threatened me before that they will hurt Tadase, what if they do hurt him, I won't be able to live with myself knowing that I'm the reason of Tadase getting hurt.

I finally made a decision to tell them and to quit Easter, it will probably ruin my reputation but this has to stop, Dad's right what I'm doing is wrong, I'm taking away people's dreams of who or what they want to be.

I started walking to the Royal Garden, ignoring everyone's squeals, seriously my ear might bleed one day from all the squealing.

I finally got to the Royal Garden and I stood right in front of the door with my hand on the handle.

I took a deep breath and tried my best to look calm, I turned to my charas, "Calm enough?" they nodded and finally I opened the door and went to my chair.

Everyone was there and they all greeted me.

"Good morning, Suki"
"Good morning, Ki-tan!"
"Good morning, Minamoto-san"
"Good morning, Suki-chan"
"Mornin', Suki!"

I smiled, "Mornin' guys"

I gulped a bit remembering what I have to say.

I finally found my voice, "Guys, I..... have to tell you something." I said hesitantly.

They looked at me gesturing to start.

I calmed myself and avoided eye contact, I looked at my lap.

"I'm a...... I'm not Suki Minamoto....." They looked at me confusingly.

Nadeshiko spoke up and asked "What do you mean, Suki-chan?"

I sighed and looked guiltily at my lap, "I work for Easter and I was sent here to get information on you guys, weaknesses, powers and other stuff."

It was silent, they're probably glaring at me or they're wide eyed.

"My name is not Suki Minamoto."

Tadase asked, "Then, what's your name?"

I was a bit confused he didn't really sound angry but nonetheless I answered him, stuttering a bit.

"I-I'm Tsubaki Hotori......." I looked up avoiding his eyes.

"I'm sorry I never came back, you probably hate m-" I was cut off when Tadase hugged me.

"I don't care, I don't care if you didn't come back, I just care that you're here now, T-Tsubaki-nee." He said stuttering a bit when he said my name.

I was surprised, surprised that he forgave me that fast, but I sighed in relief and tears started to spill as I hugged him back.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Awww, that was a cute brother and sister moment!

So, they finally know but what lies ahead of them is mystery, for you XD.

Again sorry for not being able to update much, but I love you guys.

I just checked the reads and it's so close to 1k!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, never thought I would get this far, but I never would've done it without you guys so thank you for reading this book!

I'll see you on the next chapter.

Bye bye!