Chapter 7: The Icy Beauty

Hey guys, I just checked the reads and I saw it was 200, thank you sooooooo much for all your support.

After seeing that, I got energized to write this chapter for you guys!

Oh, and guys don't bother the ears and clothes in the picture, just the face.

On with the chapter!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

♬★♬Suki's POV♬★♬

I went home and went to my room, I was so tired this concert, it took a lot of energy.

I sat on the side of my bed and looked at the time.

I saw that it was quite late and since I already had dinner I just went out my balcony, I sat on a chair I have at my balcony and stared at the stars.

"They're beautiful......" Hikari
"They're like fairies!" Ai
"They're pretty nice, I guess......." Yumi

I giggled at my charas comments, "They are very beautiful.......".

I glanced at my charas and thought 'I guess this is what it feels to have people near you that care for you', I smiled and looked back at the stars.

While I was staring at the stars someone's face suddenly appeared in front of me.

I blinked a few timed cause I thought it was a hallucination but I was so wrong.

I screamed and pushed him away from me, I suddenly noticed it was Ikuto.

"What are you doing here?! How did you get here, I thought I locked my door?!" I panicked at him.

He grinned and said "I have my ways," I sweat dropped and thought to myself, 'Now that's just creepy.'

I saw he had cat ears and a tail, 'I guess he character changed.'

"I'm going to bed so you can leave now, bye." I said as I stood up and went to my room.

As I was closing the door something quick passed me, I turned around and saw Ikuto.

"What the-" he cut me off and pinned me to the wall.

He whispered in my ear, "Remember what your job is don't be friends with them."

"I'm not." I told him, "But you are, just because your brother is there doesn't mean you should be relaxed, you know he'll find sooner or later." (I'm sorry if Ikuto is a bit out of character)

"It's none of your business." I told him but he's right, Tadase will find out sooner or later.

"Leave now, Ikuto." I ordered him but he didn't budge, "Leave!" I raised my voice and he seemed amused but left.

I held my wrist and it was sprained a bit, "Are you okay, Mit-chan?" My charas asked me.

"I'm okay." I reassured them and smiled, "You know, you don't have to keep it in, Mit-chan." Hikari said with a worried expression.

"I have to, it's the least I can do to pay Sanjo-san back for taking me in, if it weren't for her I would be outside dying in the streets without anyone caring." I told them.

My charas glanced at each other with worry in their faces, they flew to me and hugged me.

⏰⏰⏰Time Skip⏰⏰⏰
Morning

I woke up and got ready for school.

I breathed before I went in the Royal Garden and I finally opened the door.

I went in and sat down "Morning." I told them, "You're late again, Suki-chan." Nadeshiko said.

"Sorry." I said plainly as I read a book I brought and they all sweat dropped.

⏰⏰⏰Time Skip brought to you by boring Guardian work⏰⏰⏰

"Well, that's all for today." Tadase said as he stood up followed by everyone else.

"Hey Amu, wanna go to class together?" I asked Amu, "Sure."

We went in the classroom and everyone started whispering.

"Hey look, it's cool and spicy and the icy beauty!" "Kyaaah, they're so cool!" "I know right!"

'So the icy beauty is what they decided to call me, they're all so weird.' I sweat dropped.

I noticed something and thought 'I've been sweat dropping a lot this day.' I shrugged it off and went to my seat.

I looked out the window while not listening to the teacher.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

That's it guys and thanks again for reading this fanfic, I honestly this was gonna get like 90 or below reads, so I'm glad that you like it!

Bye bye!!!