Chapter 2

"Haha Thats Better". Harry says kinda blushing. "Yeah". You say walking into your home with Harry right beside you. "I..Like..." before you could finish Harry says "Me?". You nod, blushing uncontrolable. "I like you too , Emma." . You smile you cant believe Harry Edward Styles "Likes" You. "So you wouldnt care if i did this.." He takes off his shirt biting his lip lookig at you.

"Damn it Harry you little tease." You say biting your lip getting really horny. You see a buldge in Harrys pants. You giggle saying "Boner Much?". Harry looks down and smiles, "Baby you turn me on". You rub his abs, while Harry traces up your shirt. "H-Harry" You say moaning alittle. He takes off your shirt and throws it across your room. "We are on the same boat arent we babe." He says with his buldge in this pants getting much much bigger. "Damn it styles fuck me!" You say biting your lip. He starts kissing you hard pulling down his pants and you pull down his at the same time. You moan loudly as Harry inserts inside you. He humps at a rapid pace. "ohh , ohh, ohh Harry HARDER!" . He humps you harder , "Anna Im going to cum!" . "Me too!" You yell as you can feel his fulids go inside you.

4 HOURS LATER...