chapter 18

John's POV

"Finally lunch brake. I went to the fountain and saw that jessica wasn't there. Mark told me that she left. I went to my room and never came out. My father went in the room and questioned me and asked what was the problem and my mother too.
"My problem is that you sent Jessica back home!!" I yelled and didn't go near my parents
"John she's just a villager--
"NOW SHE'S JUST A VILLAGER?! WHAT ABOUT THOSE OTHER TIMES THAT YOU KEPT ASKING US IF SHE LOVED ME?! WHAT SHE WASN'T JUST A VILLAGER THEN?!" I yelled at both if them

"Don't yell at us!" My father said and just went in front of me and was about to hit me

"Or what?! Your going to hit me?! Go ahead! Hit me do anything you want to do!! Abuse me!! I don't even care what you do anymore!!" I yelled at them then my mother was going to grab my arms but I pushed her away from me

"Don't push your mother!" My father slapped me

"Get out" I said pushing my parents out of the room but once my father was about to hit me I stopped him by grabbing his wrist and just threw him out of my room.
"Don't throw me!!" My father jabbed his nails in my arm that I was bleeding. Then he harshly pushed them down from me pushing him away. I locked my room and just went down my window closed it and just stayed outside for a while. It turned red. The scratch was bright red and blood was dripping down my arm.

Once I saw my parents outside I went back in my room. I screamed and just threw the seashell that Jessica got from the ocean. It was a necklace. I was gonna give it to her but I couldn't since she left.

I just sat in the floor. Motionless. I just sat there looking at the window. I sat there for hours and hours.

Jessica was already home I bet. Mark told me that she moved the Las Vegas, Nevada. Which takes 2 days to get there. It was far from where we were at.

It has been 3 days past. I took showers. But what I didn't do was sleep and eat. I just sat there looking at the moon and sunrise and sunset every time. My mother checked on me every hour but I told her to leave me lone. My father ended up coking in my room with my mother.

"John come outside and eat" he said standing at the door.

"John baby. Please" my mother said about to cry because I literally didn't eat!! I read that people can go without food for a month.

"And if I don't? Your gonna hit me?" I said and just covered the bandaid that he gave me. It was still trying to heal but I think it just needs weeks or something.

"John please just come out and eat" my father grabbed my arm but I pulled away

"John come on" my mother said

"Jessica would tell--

"Don't tell me what Jessica would want me to do!! Don't use her as an excuse to make me eat!" I raised my voice and came outside the room and just went outside. The run burned my eyes. All I grabbed was lettuce. Pure lettuce. And just one piece if chicken. It was the size of a ring box.
"John please eat more" my mother said handing me a bowl of broccoli and pease and some carrots.
"I don't want it" she even passed me a slice of pizza.
"John please. Your pale. And your lips are purple" she said
"Everyone is looking at you. Eat" my father said not caring
" please sweaty. Just eat" she said handing me the food. I ate the lettuce and chicken. One piece if broccoli and one bite if the pizza
"Can I go to my room now?" I said pulling the plates away
"No stay" my father said eating his spaghetti
"We want to talk to you" my mother said

10 minutes past

Everyone left the door way and my parents saw me sleeping on the table with my hurt arm onto my head.

"John" my dad woke me up

"Hmm?" I groaned

"We made a trip for you to go see Jessica. We told her about what you did and what your doing to your room" my father said

I just looked at my father and I just wanted to smile but I couldnt

"No you didn't. Your just trying to make me happy" I said leaving the door way

"Here are your clothes. Your leaving today. I will take care of the place while you go to her" my mother said and the knights had my clothes and everything.

I left in the car and just went on my way to there. I put my hand in my pocket and had Jessica's Shell. The necklace I made her.