With both Boys still clothed, Daniel gets excited, and practically rips both of their clothes off, leaving each other in only their 'soon to be ripped off' underwear. Joey becomes impatient as Daniel begins to grind against his body. He places sloppy kisses along Daniels torso, and soon meets his lips. Daniel opens widely, letting Joey explore every inch of his mouth with the soft graze of Joeys tongue.

Daniel lets out a deep moan and Joey gets harder just by the rush of warm air going into his mouth. Daniel begins to thrust harder against the still clothed cocks, and looses it. Daniel slides down joeys torso to meet his ever so tight underwear, and dick.

Daniel tugs them off using his teeth as Joeys member springs up to meet his stomach. Daniel chuckles at how painfully hard Joey is, as he licks some leaking pre-cum off of his tip. Only causing Joey to moan out loudly.

Joey tangles his fingers into Daniels hair, and pushes Daniels head down slightly, from the eagerness of wanting Daniels mouth around his cock.

"Mmm, Your needy, aren't you baby," Daniel growls, as he lifts his head from Joeys grip.

"Y-Yes, Daddy, v-very very needy" Joey says, licking his lips from just the sight of Daniel poking above his hard member.

"I can fix that,"

Daniel says and without warning wraps his mouth around him, and bobs his head up and down Joeys cock, leaving Joey in shock and complete pleasure.

Joey moans repeatedly into Daniels ear, almost forcing them, because he notices every time he lets a sound escape his mouth, Daniel bobs further, and faster. Daniel hums against Joeys length, making Joey hiss from the pleasurable vibrations.

Joeys now needier than before, and wants Daniel inside him.

Now.

"D-Daniel, please, just fuck me, already" Joey attempts to say, in between continuous moans.

Daniel lifts his head and grabs the near by lube, and condoms, and oh, a toy? but not just any toy; a vibrating cock ring to be exact.

Joey widens his eyes, as he knows how much pleasure he'll be getting out of tonights sex. For both of them are very, very horny.

Daniel slides on the condom, and lubes it up. While jerking off Joey with lube, just for the cock ring of course.

tease. Joey thinks.

Daniel activates the now vibrating ring, and slides it down Joeys 'harder than ever' member. Joey's legs start to shake uncontrollably, bucking his hips forward, as he attempts to get on his hands and knees for Daniel. He lifts his ass in the air, purposely teasing Daniel by swaying it back n' forth. Daniel cant contain himself and shoves not only one, but two fingers straight up Joeys ass, and hits his prostate immediately.

"FUHHHH" Joey screams out. His breathing hitches, as Daniel thrust his fingers in and out, side to side. Daniel sees that Joey begins to push back into him and adds a third finger. Joey lets a low groan escape, from feeling full,

yet not as full as when Daniels in him.

Daniel finally gets the sign that Joeys prepared, and pulls his fingers out, and hovers his dick around the entrance of Joeys hole. Shivers are sent up and down Joeys back from the heat radiating off of Daniels cock, but he gets impatient as Daniel has stayed at his entrance for far too long.

"P-Put it in already....Daddy...please" Joey moans.

But Daniel doesn't budge.

Joey finally catches on to what Daniel wants and pushes against Daniels length slowly, adjusting to the thickness of him. Joey moans again, and Daniel begins pushing in too.

As Daniel is now fully inside Joey, he gives him time for the pain to subside, and transforms it into pleasure. Joey circles his hips against Daniel, signaling him to now start thrusting.

Daniel gets the hint rather quickly and begins to pull out,

Then in, and out, and in, and out, and...Fuck. Joeys basically crying a river, from his shaking legs, to his contortionist face. The constant thrusts of Daniels dick hitting Joeys prostate each time, whilst having the still vibrating ring wrapped around his dick, its just, brought Joey way over his max high, and He was for sure to release anytime soon.

Joey felt the pit of his stomach burn and his hole began to contract around Daniels member. As Daniel sensed Joey about to cum, he made his thrust sloppier, and slivered his hand up to Joeys length, only to start jerking him off.

Joey couldn't take it.

From all the pleasurable vibrations spreading anywhere and everywhere in his body. He soon screamed out a mixture of moans, groans, and....cum.

"FUHHHH DADDYYY" Joey finally calls out, after releasing all over his own chest.

Daniel continued to hump Joey through his ever lasting high, and soon found himself coming deep into Joey.

Both boys fell immediately, as they laid on the bed, breathing in and out rather heavily, from their intense 'workout' they just had.

"I love you." Daniel says, while calming down more.

"I love you too, Daddy."