Chapter 3

Author's Note: Hi👋🏼 everyone, sorry I haven't updated. Well welcome to Chapter 3. Enjoy

Recap

Alex: Oops sorry!

Nia: No problem.

Alex:So what's your name?

Nia: Nia Sweeting. What's yours?

Alex: Alex Day and don't forget it.

Nia: I don't think I can.

Nia POV

We both smiled at each other in silence. Soon I realized that the bell is going to ring for class.

Nia:Well the bell is about to ring I better get going, Bye!

Alex: Wait!

Nia: What's wrong?

Alex:What class do you have?

Nia: umm Chemistry

Alex: Me too! Let's go! He said while grabbing my wrist and practically dragged me down the hallway.

Wow we only met like a minute ago and he's already dragging me down the hallway!

Nia: Alex do you even know where you are going?

Right at that moment he stopped and gave me a nervous smile. I knew right at that moment it was a no.

Alex: Err... No

When he said that I did a face palm.

Nia: So you've been dragging me down this hallway and you don't even know where you are going going!

Alex: Technically yes.

Nia: Ugh! Why didn't you just use the map?

Alex:I threw it in the trash. I don't use maps anyway.

He seriously said it proudly. I mean really, that's not a good thing. Good thing I know how to use a map. So I pulled my map out of my folder and read it.

Nia: Seriously we are all the way on the other side of the school. They might even call our parents about us being late. Our teacher is going to be so mad at us. What if as soon as we reach in there everyone stares at us and then the teacher sends us straight to the principal's office? What if-

Alex : Whoa Nia calm down-

Nia: Calm down! You're telling me to calm down! When they might call our parents!

Alex POV
This girl is crazy. I only told her to calm down.

Nia: And-

Alex: Nia come on you're wasting more time yelling at me. We could have probably reached to class by now.

Nia: Okay maybe you're right... Sigh.... Okay so we have to keep walking straight until were at the lockers.

Alex: See, we'll be there in no time!

Well at least I made her smile, we started walking down the hallway in silence. I do not like silence.

Alex: Why is this hallway so long?

Nia: Hahaha! I know right, but no worries we're  almost there we just have to walk straight then right and we're  there.

Alex: Its like we're  walking around the whole school!

Nia: Okay so our room is number 5, there's number 1

Alex: 2

Nia: 3

Alex: 4

Nia: And finally there's number 5, Ms. Bell's class.

Alex: Yes! Finally!

Nia POV
Yes we finally reached. It took forever to reached here. I am soooooo nervous to open the door. Right now my hand is on the door knob.

Alex: Nia! Open the door!

Nia: Okay! Okay!

So I opened the door and what I have been afraid of is actually happening. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us.

Ms. Bell: What are you doing here late? Class started fifteen minutes ago. Go to the principal's office!

Author's Note: Hi everyone, again I'm sorry that I haven't been updating. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.