Meet Nia Sweeting

Nia's POV

Hi my name is Nia Sweeting. I am 17 years old I have long curly brown hair and hazel eyes. My best friend name is Alex Day and this is our story.

While I was sleeping I was startled by a very loud sound. It was the alarm clock as usual. Once I turned off the alarm clock. So I grabbed my towel, and picked out my outfit. After I picked out my clothes I saw that it was already 7:30 a.m. So I took a quick shower and put on my clothes for school, it was a white top with a huge purple butterfly,white and silver sneakers, denim jeans, silver butterfly earrings, purple and black bracelet, and the butterfly ring my dad gave me. Then I fixed my curly brown hair and decided to keep it down.

I ran down the stairs to do my chores before my mom wakes up. So I washed the dishes cooked eggs, pancakes, and bacon. Soon after I setup the table my mom came down stairs.

Nia: Hi mom

Ms. Sweeting: Don't call me mom! Call me Ms. Sweeting. How many times do I have to tell you?

Nia: Sorry Ms. Sweeting

Ms. Sweeting: Apology not accepted

Nia: Why not?

Ms. Sweeting: Because you did not clean the counter or the stove

Nia: oh!

So I cleaned the counter and stove.

When I finally finished I went to the table to eat.

Ms. Sweeting: Go to school

Nia: but I didn't eat yet.

Ms. Sweeting: I do not care go!

So I left I did not feel like dealing with this today anyway. When I finally reached to my school "Sungrove High School" I went to the front office to get my locker number, books, and class schedule. I looked at my schedule Locker 225 hmmm. I wonder who's locker is next to mine. When I finally reached my locker I put my book bag inside and grabbed my supplies for my first class .

Author's note: Hi everyone welcome to my new book Eye of the Tiger. The next chapter will be about Alex Day. Thanks for reading!