Abby grabbed Marcus shoulder bringing him closer with force. "Stay" she commanded. Marcus found himself frozen and helpless unable to move from the beauty before him.

Abby knew what she was doing was wrong but the urge was to strong all she could think of was Marcus's sweet blood and how it would feel dripping down her throat. As if no longer in control Abby's head moved forward her nose trailed up the side of Marcus's neck and she inhaled deeply, a shudder ran through her body as she trailed her fangs down and over the pulse beating so fast.

Nothing mattered now, not Jarrod,  not The Creator, the only thing consuming Abby's mind was how she wanted to drain every drop of the sweet smelling nectar that was clouding her thoughts. Abby traced the pulse once more before raising her head slightly as she prepared to strike.

Without warning Abby was ripped away from her meal a scream of protest left her lips as she flew backwards and crashed into the wall, plaster raining down on her. Not a second later she was up again and pounced straight for her prey.

"Abby"

Marcus voice reached Abby through her haze, her hands visibly shook as she realized she was still sitting on the counter and hadn’t actually attacked Marcus at all. They both jumped as the kitchen door flew open, crashing against the wall with force. Zane stood in the doorway his eyes full of panic as he took in the sight before him.

Marcus looked between brother and sister in confusion, "Don’t" Zane begged Abby in a firm voice.

Abby knew the moment her eyes had locked with Zane that he had saw the vision that had tormented her mind. Abby shook her head and hopped from the counter.

"I would never do that to someone I care about"

"Could someone explain what exactly is happening here?" Marcus asked.

"Not now Marcus, just a misunderstanding. I need to talk to Zane okay"

Marcus didn’t look happy but nodded and resumed his task as both Abby and Zane walked out. When they were out of ear shot Zane grabbed Abby by the shoulder and spun her to face him.

“What the hell was that? I could practically feel you draining him Abby"

"Don’t be so dramatic Zane” Abby snapped " I didn’t actually go near him "

Zane flinched at Abby's tone; the ager was rolling off her in waves. Zane knew this was more than a vision, Abby had changed in ways he couldn’t understand.

"Abby we both know you wanted too, I could feel it too, practically tasted his blood. What’s going on? I'm sorry I haven’t been here but I am now and I want to help, just let me in."

Despite Zane’s words touching a part of her Abby couldn’t control her anger, she was losing control fast and she knew it.

"Not now Zane"

"If not now then when? This isn’t like you Abby and we need to find out what's happening to you, to us both."

Abby could feel her rage pushing forward, a rage even she didn’t understand, trying to keep a handle on it she took a deep breath.

"i said later Zane and I meant it., we have more important things to worry about now, like how to get Jarrod back."

"Look I know how much you care about Jarrod but I think...."

"I don’t care what you think" Abby spat "You don’t know anything about me and Jarrod or how I feel right now, so for the last time drop it."

Zane took a step back, Abby's chest was heaving and Zane could see the anger in her eyes, he knew it would do him no good to push her any further. Abby's comment had hurt Zane but she was the only family he had left and he would be dammed if he let anything happen to her.  Without another word Zane turned and walked away, he hoped a visit to Magda would provide some answers.