Chapter 11 Stay up all night thing

Cj POV: Another beautiful day at pootatuck middle school and today is the day me and my friends are going to do another thing from my list.

When I got into school I saw a lot of kids at their locker getting ready for their day. And for me I have a special thing planed out for my friends and when I got too my locker I saw Fenwick so happy and my lovely Crispo Powers at my locker waiting for me.

"Hello, Boys" I said excited

"Hey, Cj what do you have today." Both Fenwick and Crispo said at the same time.

They both looked at each other like they where crazy kids.

I then laugh and hold up my phone in front of their face.

"Stay up all night thing." Fenwick and Crispo said at the same time again.

"Okay, we got too stop saying stuff at the same time it's freaky." Fenwick said to Crispo.

-

Cj POV: Okay, guys we are all staying tonight at school too witness the sunset in the morning, which is 6:00am so we are all going too tell everyone including Principal Hader.

So get ready guys and pack your stuff for tonight so we can witness the sunset in the morning.

"Yay." I heard Crispo said and kissing my check at the end.

I then smiled at looked at Fenwick who was already with Ashley telling the plan.