preparations

(This chapter dedicated to those who like and comment on chapters of my story..thnku guys!!!..thnk to those people..)

The day starts buzz..be it kidd, young , adult or old...every one is buzy with their own preparations...while kids are buzy collecting best of crackers...girls are busy preparing outfits for the nights while guys are busy buying gifts, diyas for their better halfs...

Aliya- i bought this lehenga, fron the mall...

Nandani- nice aliya!

Aliya- but nandu, i don't have a matching earring to this lehenga..

Nandani- aiyyo aliya...you also na!..try this earring...

Aliya- ya..it is !.thnku so much nandu for giving me ur earrings..

Nandani- come on aliya, you are my bestie...please don't say thnku and all!..

Mukti- if both of you have finished your love moments, can we please have breakfast?

Aliya and nandani both hug mukti and kiss mukti, on her cheeks...

Mukti- uggghh!!.. Get of me you both... Sadly i m not a lesbian!!

Nandani- aiyappa!..mukti stop speaking those bad words...

Mukti and aliya communicate with eyes and smile..

Mukti- what you meant lesbian!

Aliya- ya mukti she said don't say lesbian!.. Lesbian is a bad words..

Mukti- ohh..aliya...lesbian is a badd word!!!

Nandani- i know you guys are teasing me.. !!..chalo lets have breakfast!!..

*~~*

Meanwhile In mumbai

Aryamaan- maddy thanks for comming straight from delhi for me..
Maddy- come on dude!..you are my best friend!.. I m not like those selfish friends of yours who can leave you alone when you are of no use to them..i m ur childhood buddy man!!

Aryamaan- thanks dude...but they are not mean..maybe they just got so much happy about manik being back that they forgot about me for sometime..you see they will definitely call me...

Maddy- hmm...you are free to think that way!

Aryamaan- forget all this...wanna see a movie??

Maddy- sure!...which one?

Aryamaan- ghost encounters 2!

Maddy- woo!.this is gonna be fun...!

In some big apartment of delhi

Navya- haan..aunty don't worry..i have lied to all of them that i am with my mother...i promise i won't reveal this truth to anyone..

Aunty - navya beta i truth you more than anyone in this world...i just get scared sometimes thinking what will happen if your friends and nyonika get to know about this..

Navya- aunty please don't cry... Take drink this water...i am with you always!