What now?

Skylar Pov:

It's been 3 months since I've seen or heard from Taylor. The next day her dad came took her out of school and turned her phone off. I haven't been this heart broken since my mom passed away,and here I am again feeling my heart slowly dying out of my chest. Toni and Mariah have been trying to keep me occupied but they really just making sure I don't do something dumb.

Ugh!!! I have to get out this bed and head to the studio and finish this album. I get up to do my hygiene thang,got dressed,head out on my motorcycle. After arriving and parking my bike,I look at my phone just to see her face. Wondering what she is doing or if she is missing me as much as I'm missing her.

"Aye kilka!!! You ready to finish this up and get closer to tours!!" Toni cheered. "Hell yeah lets get it!" I managed a smile and laugh. We finish up in 3hours making final touches. "Aye how you been kid?" She asked getting her bag together. "I don't wanna eat....I just want sleep cause its the only way to see her." I said zipping up my backpack.

"We all miss her man...maybe soon she'll break free." Toni patted my back. "Yeah.....maybe she'll come back to me." I said leaving. I go straight home to take a shower,put my boxers on then began to smoke. Here lately I been doing that and drinking more.  I fell fast asleep after 2 blunts wrapped in dub.

Half asleep I feel my arm being lifted and wrapped around a body snuggling into me. The smell of coconut oil and shea cocoa butter hits my nose fully waking me from my sleep. After my eyes adjust to the dim light in my room. I see my beautiful girlfriend in my arms again. "Taylor?!?" I asked nervously and in disbelief.

Her eyes met mine and was filled with tears."I needed to come home to my king. I been missing you like crazy." She kissed me and held on to me tight. If this is a dream I don't ever wanna wake up.

Taylor Pov:
These past 3 months have been hell. My dad went crazy after finding out i was gay and that Skylar was not a dude. He took me out of school,turned my phone off,&basically locked in my room. My mom and I have been getting beaten after that night. He hit mom cause she lied to him about my sexuality.

I got the worst cause I been trying to get back to my Sky. The only thing i had of her was the key to the house,my ring and our matching watch/bracelet. This guy name Ryan was supposed to change my sick ways but it made me want Sky more than I already did. I finally went places with him and acting like his plan was working just so he would loosen the chains.

I hate that I couldn't be with my baby for my birthday. I spent the day crying and my mom trying to make me feel better. She was going to call Sky for me but my dad caught wind of it and busted her up. Tonight I had to get out of that house....I'm scared to leave my mom cause I'm sure she will get it once he realize im gone.

After my dad went to sleep went down stairs to see my mom putting the dishes away. "Where are you going Taylor?!?" She whispered. "Im leaving mom I can't do it anymore, I love her mom and I know she loves me too." I gave her a kiss and hug good bye. "Be careful tell Skylar to take care of you. I love you baby." She gave me more kisses on the head.

"Imma get you out of this hell once i get my stuff together." I said leaving. I caught a bus closest to Sky house then walked the rest. After an hour and a half of walking I get to the house. I unlocked the door then locked it putting the code into the alarm system. Making it into the room I see her sleeping. I took a quick shower and put some boyshorts,and bra on.

I crept into the bed with my baby,lifting her arm up to cuddle with her I knew i was home and free. I smelled the dark temptation on her and felt the softness of her body.......I'm home.