Chapter 2

Eren P.O.V

Cool, edgy, mysterious was what I would describe about this person. As I looked up I saw a man about 160cm tall, with black hair, sharp grey eyes staring down at me as if he was shocked to see me, he has piercings on both of his ears but on his right ear there are two more.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!" I apologised frantically but he just stood there and stared at me, do I have something on my face or something?

"Where do you think you are putting your hands on?" Now it was my turn to stare at him, but confused I looked down to see my hand on his crotch area. I could feel my face blushing and going red as soon as I realised, then I quickly backed away from him meters away and managed to hit the back of my head on the bookshelf behind me really hard.

"Tch. Shitty brat, if you are horny then go and find some slut to bang don't touch me." He stood up and brushed imaginary dust off of him and started to walk out of the library, does he think that I am dirty? Well what a nice person he is. (Notice the sarcasm)

"I'm sorry........I didn't realise but erm what's your name?" I called after him.

"It's Levi Ackerman I sit next to you, shitty brat." Can't this person be even slightly nice to me at all, I mean I did just transfer over here and I mean like yeah I fell and put my hand on his crotch area by mistake even though I just met him so obviously.......he should still help me........actually no he doesn't......

"Well can you stop calling me shitty brat since if we are in the same class then we must be the same age so actually I'm not really a brat then." I heard him let out a heavy sigh and then turned around and looked or rather glared straight into my eyes, in which I was taken aback by.

"Dirt. Don't talk to me." What? He walked out of the library and didn't look back. It's only the first day and it's going so well, (cries internally).

***Lunch***

"Hey Eren! Over here!" Armin shouted waving towards me with Mikasa beside him eating her lunch. The cafeteria was pretty busy as everyone quickly piled in sitting with their friends, I glanced behind me and saw Levi sitting on a table by himself, does he not have any friends?

"Hey man, how was class?" I sat opposite Armin and Mikasa.

"Ugh it was the worst I just don't have any athletic ability while as Mikasa was running like 10,000 miles in front of me I was behind her dying." Armin and Mikasa were already in this school and I had just transferred here, they are my childhood friends we went through a lot of up and downs together. Armin has short blonde hair with his large and expressive blue eyes, Armin is the same height as me 174cm and Mikasa has long black hair and black eyes with a thin waist that I'm pretty sure most girls would die for as being friends with her for so long has made me realise that girls are jealous bitches; obviously it doesn't apply to all girls. She doesn't have any female friends as just judging from her looks Mikasa is the living proof of "if looks can kill". 

"Ha well I had this awkward encounter with this guy called Levi in my class do you guys know him?" I questioned glancing back and forwards to Mikasa and then Armin, but only Mikasa said something.

"Eren,he is the school's council president he practically runs this school with Principal Smith backing him up in whatever he does, once he forced these delinquents to clean the whole entire school and wouldn't let them go back home unless he himself said that it was clean enough, and do you know why he did that?" 

"Erm no." 

"Well it was because the delinquents spat on his shoe by mistake?" 

Shit. I did something even worse than that, what is he going to make me do? Clean the corpses of the people that he has punished?!