I Still Love You (Clint)

Yay! My favorite Avenger's turn. This one just came to my mind one day, I hope it's good. I hope they all have been. Next will be Pietro.
____________________________________________________________________________________

She was standing at the entrance of S.H.I.E.L.D. Natasha had called her and told her that Clint was back from his mission. She was more than excited, he had been gone for two and a half months, and she missed him like crazy.

________________ and Clint have been dating for awhile now. Soon to be ten months. She thought back to him asking her out and their first date.
____________________________________________________________________________________

"You're not standing right." Clint said making ________________ spread her legs, so that her feet were shoulder width apart.

________________ watched.

"There. Now lift your elbow a little more." He said lifting it. "Now release."

________________ and watched as the arrow sank into the bulls-eye, then squealed with excitement and jumped up and down.

Clint watched her and smiled. "Good job, ________________."

"Why thank you." She said smiling and bowing.

Clint laughed and shook his head, then took his bow back and put it up.

________________ smiled and watched him.

"So....." Clint started and went back over to her. "I have a question." He said.

Did she just see nervousness flash through his eyes? "Okay?" She asked confused.

"Will you go out with me? On a date?"

________________ got a shocked look. Was this really happening? "W....what?"

"Will you go on a date with me? I've liked you for awhile, but could never get the courage up to ask you out."

________________ smiled. "Of course I will, Clint."

Clint looked at then sighed a breath of relief.

**LATER THAT NIGHT**

Clint had taken ________________ to a pizza place. She told him one time that she'd rather go there instead of a big fancy, formal place, so he kept that in mind. They were walking back to the base, holding hands, fingers intertwined, and ________________ staying close to him.

" ________________?" Clint said breaking the silence that had went on for a few minutes.

"Yes?" She said and looked at him.

"Well, you already know I have no superpowers, which makes me an easier target."

"So? It doesn't, but.....Clint, what are you getting at?" She asked completely confused.

"If something were to happen to me, that made me different than who I am now, would you still be with me?" Clint asked her with nervousness and hesitation lacing his voice.

"Clint." ________________ said stopping, which stopped him.

Clint looked at her and looked scared about her answer. "Yeah?"

"Nothing. I repeat: nothing, will make me leave you. No matter what happens, I will be right here to help you through it." She put her hands on his cheeks gently. "No matter what, because I will still love you. Even if it means holding your picture close, because you didn't come back home." Tears filled her eyes as she finished the last sentence.

Clint took her hands in his gently and kissed the tears away. "You won't lose me that easily. Because I feel the same way about you."

________________ smiled and hugged him. Clint hugged back and held her close, and kissed her head.
____________________________________________________________________________________

The Quinjet motors broke her from the past and made her run out to the landing pad, jsut as Clint walked off.

________________ gasped excited to see him again and wanted...no...needed to feel his embrace, so she ran to him and hugged him as tight as she could.

Clint smiled and hugged and kissed the top of her head.

"I missed you." ________________ said, but in somewhat of a whisper, because she was overly excited and had tears of joy falling down her cheeks.

When she looked up at Clint, he acted as though he didn't even hear her.

"Clint?" She asked as her eyes furrowed with confusion.

"What?" He asked.

"Did you hear me?"

"You didn't say anything."

________________ looked more confused.

Clint sighed. "I uh.....got too close to an explosion. It blew my eardrums. So now I'm 80% deaf."

________________ gasped. "Oh, Clint. I'm so sorry."

Clint hugged her tighter. "Don't leave."

________________ grabbed his cheeks gently and kissed him. "I promised I wouldn't. I still love you."

Clint smiled.

"At least I get to have an excuse for talking really loud now." She said and smiled.

Clint laughed and kissed her. ________________ smiled and kissed back.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay. I hope this was good. As I was typing it, it sounded bad. So I really hope you all enjoy it.