On our way to Latino american award

No one POV :
Today was the day Adrianna and Hayes are going to the Latino American awards well if you guys do not know Adrianna is half-Latina .
Adrianna POV :
So in like 3 hour Hayes and I will be going to the awards. He is still sleeping I think to my self so I decided to just peck his lips so I could wake him up but instead he grabbed my waist as I pecked him and he made me lay down in bed with him until the alarm rang it was 11:55am.
Hayes POV:
So I was really tired and Adrianna pecked me to wake me up which did not work so I just pulled her into bed by grabbing her waist she then pecked me I then started kissing her and then the alarm rang 🙄. I then sat in bed and Adrianna had left to take a shower and she then screamed " Hayes can you pass me my towel" so I took her towel and brought it inside the bathroom and I told her she would have to get out to get the towel and she said no so I just had to hand it to her.
Adrianna's POV :
So I forgot my towel in the room 😳. So I just had to tell Hayes to bring me my towel he came in the bathroom and started telling me I should get out of the shower to get the towel I said no so he finally handed it to me . I got out of the bathroom and I Hayes went to take a shower and I started off doing my makeup and hair and then put on my dress.
Hayes POV:
So Adrianna got out of the shower and then I went to take a shower and get dressed when I got out of the bathroom I saw Adrianna and she looked gorgeous and she look so good in her dress and then I couldn't help my self so I just kissed her when we were done I had red lipstick everywhere . It was worth it tho.
Adrianna POV:
So Hayes got out and he looked at me and liked his lips and kissed me and when we pulled apart he was full of red lipstick I then gave him a makeup wipe and he cleaned it off. Then we checked the time and it was time for us to go.
Hayes POV:
Adrianna is the best girlfriend I don't wanna lose her. We then checked the time we had to go so we locked our hands together and left to wait for the limo. When it got here we sat down and I decided to tell Adrianna that I love her so much and I wouldn't lose her for nothing in the world . She started crying and pecked my lips gosh I love her lips.
Adrianna POV :
So the limo got here to take us to the red carpet and Hayes then told me inside that he loved me a lot and he doesn't wanna lose me I cried and pecked his lips.